The Father

Arthit's POV

"So.... Who's this ex girlfriend I never heard about." I asked

"Dead. She committed suicide when I broke up with her." Kong said eyes a little watery.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry I asked. I wouldn't have if I knew." I say still a little shocked by his reply.

"It's okay. You didn't know." Kong assured me.

"It's not if I wasn't so jealous......" I stopped when kong shushed me.

"I'm happy. It means you love me enough to be possessive." Kong kisses me on the cheek. "Now drive and don't get us in a car accident." Though he contradicted himself by putting his hand on my thigh.

"I'm not sure I'm the one that needs to behave." We've talked about it already  and I decided I was not ready. Not going to lie that was the most awkward conversation I ever had.

Kongpob's POV

I was shaken awake. "Wake up! We are going to be there in 10 minutes." Arthit says. I've stopped calling him P' unless it's in front of the other seniors or if he's angry.

"Okay." I say leaning on his shoulder.

I turn the music on. To pass the time. I really just wanted to stay in bed with Arthit all week, but Wad seems to need us more. I wonder what's really going on.

We finally arrive. I see P'Prem trying to open the passenger car door but he seems to be struggling. I walk towards his car. "Need help P'Prem" I asked.

"No just trying to get him out of the car, but he's holding the door shut and keeps locking it every time I unlock it." P'Prem explains trying to be calm though I could tell he was really stressed.

"I'll get him out P'Prem. Don't worry. Go talk to your friends." I say trying to calm him down.

"Don't worry?! You don't even know anything. Shut up!" P'Prem snaps at me. That catches Arthit's attention.

"Everything okay." Arthit walks over to us. Pulling me closer to him.

"It's okay. I'm going to get Wad out of the car." I say trying to not add fire to the fuel.

"Let's go." He says toward P'Prem, walking away, P'Prem reluctantly followed.

I knock on the window and sign for Wad to roll it down. He does. "Can you please tell me what's wrong?" I wanted to know, but I don't want to push him.

He shakes his head, I sigh. "Okay. I'm not going to force you. I'm just worried. Everyone is." I say.

"I know. Let's go get them to head on in." Wad says while I step back for him to be able to get out.

We walk towards everyone else who's waiting for us. "Ready to go in?" P'Prem asks.

"No. We need to wait for P'Bright's group to show up." As if on cue here comes P'Bright's car.

Aim walks out of it, but more importantly so does Waii. "Waiiiiiiiiiii!" I scream and run towards him. He hugs me like I'm a kid.

"Hey. How are you? Who's the boyfriend? Nevermind. Found him he's the one glaring at me. Right?" Waii questions.

"Yeah. Arth- P'Arthit. I want you to like him he's family. Please don't be mad. Na na na na." I say directing my attention to my love.

"Whatever" is all he says. I'm going to pay for this. I have a feeling he isn't liking me hugging Waii so long. I let him go. And walk towards Arthit. I wrap my arms around him and look in his eyes. "Okay fine. Stop now."

"Did you forget we existed? Go make up somewhere else." P'Knott says rolling his eyes.

"Enough.  Enough let's go in." Wad says. When we start moving towards the house I notice Wad getting closer and closer to P'Prem. Then I realized that it was P'Prem who was pulling him closer.

I really am curious as to what is going on. We all enter the huge mansion. There are made everywhere cleaning it and getting it ready for the party we were supposed to attend. Well Wad was supposed to we were just tagging along.

A man in his late 40s walked toward us. The minute I saw the man I understood the problem. I got a bad feeling off of him. Following my intuition I stood as far as possible from him taking a step back when he got closer. I unconsciously pulled Arthit to stay behind me. I guess he felt the bad energy as well because he didn't protest.

Everyone was getting closer together and trying not to be at the front. I guess they all felt it too. Not P'Prem though he stayed at the front. He may not have been facing me but I could tell he was angry. His first were clenched and his shoulders were tense. Wad saw it too. He was holding P'Prem back by having a strong grip on his arm.

I don't need to ask anymore. I have a pretty good idea as to why we were forced to come by P'Prem. It made me sick to think about it. I really hope it isn't as bad as I am thinking. But something tells me it's worse than anything imaginable. I have a feeling Arthit understood it too.

"Hello Wad. I didn't know you were bringing friends." While he said it in a normal cheery voice you could feel the threats that were there.

Everyone is silent. "I'm going to be sick." Arthit whispers in a low voice. I could tell he didn't like him.

"Stay here." I whisper back. I walked towards the front while slightly pushing Wad towards Arthit. "Hello P' I'm Kongpob. Wad's friend we're in the same faculty and year." I start the greetings and soon everyone else followed suit.

When it got to P'Prem I wasn't sure what was going to happen. But let me tell you the words that came out of that seniors mouth had me shocked. Out of all the things I expected him to say that didn't even cross my mind. "Hello P' I'm Prem. Wad's boyfriend. Nice to meet you. By the way I am the type of person who will kill to protect who they love." That last sentence came out as a warning instead of a friendly gesture. I see Wad's eyes pop out of his face. Guessing he didn't expect that either. Everyone else was no better. No one expected that.

"Oh. Nice to meet you too. Welcome in. Make yourself at home." This man was so fake. "Wad will show you to your rooms."

We follow Wad up the stairs. As soon as we reach the top I wrap Wad in a hug. "You were so strong all this time" Is all I said before Wad started shaking. I might've not been able to see his face but I knew he was crying.

I motioned everyone with my hand to join in. My eyes locked with P'Prem's I looked at him waiting for a sign to know I was right. The rest is watching for confirmation as well. He nods his eyes start watering. Mine do too. Everyone has joined in the group hug. Even the toughest seniors. They seem to know too. You could tell just by looking at the man that he was twisted. From then on connecting the dots was easy. We all knew why we were really here.

The first words out of my mouth. "No one at any point in time is to be left alone. We're using the buddy system. Even just to use the bathroom get a drink." I pause before adding. "Who ever you shared a ride here with is your buddy." I concluded not leaving anyone a choice. "More importantly Wad will never ever not be with somebody."

A/N

I feel horrible for this story line. I'm crying. Hope you enjoyed.