The Encounter

Prem's POV

Did that nong just ignore me I thought as I saw pass by me. While yes I understand with what happened today I probably would've to, but for some reason it really angered me. Well I will say something about it tomorrow. That is if the bongs actually show up with what happened. Seriously what was Arthit thinking. Jesus christ this is going to be a nightmare if the teachers find out what happened today.

Well we will just have to figure it out if and when that happens. For now I'm hungry. I don't really want to eat alone. I guess I could use our group chat to get people to come with me.

The Hotheaded One: Who wants to come with me to get food.

                                                                                                                                                      Pink Milk Monster: No.

                                                                                The Dumb One: Is it free food because if it is count me in.

                                                                                                                                                 The Fabulous One: Same.

                                                                                                                                                     The Serious One: I'm in.

 The Hotheaded One: Is that all you think about Bright? Free food! You too Tutah.

                                                                                                                                         The Fabulous One: Yeah. Duh.

                                                                                                                                                The Dumb One: Of course.

The Hotheaded One: Fine then. The food is free.

                                                  The Dumb One: Okay then we're in. By the way Tutah is already with me.

The Hotheaded One: Arthit?

                                      Pink Milk Monster: Okay fine I'm in. Only if I get a free meal with free pink milk.

The Hotheaded One: Okay, lets meet at the mall.

Man I love my friends but they need to stop mooching off my money. I'm going to go broke with those three.

Aim's POV 

I can't believe konpob did that. Like seriously we're all going to be a target now. My poor friends we need to get pay back. I have an idea. Kongpob's definitely not going to like it though. I texted everyone but kongpob.

Aim: Meet at my dorm. It's on ************ st first on the left. Room 115 first floor.

Oak: Whyyyyyy? I'm playing video games. Leave me alone.

Wad: How did you get my number? Also why would I do that? I don't really know you.

May: I agree how in the hell did you get our numbers? That's creepy.

Tew: Okay. But why? Also why isn't konpob on this group chat?

Maprang: HOW DID YOU GET OUR NUMBERS????!!!!!Also okay see you in 10.

Prae: ok

Aim: On school website. Also interesting thing to ask Tew. The reason Kongpob is on this group cat is because we need to get him back he made us targets to the seniors.

Tew: You're being ridiculous. How did he do that?

Aim: Are you dumb? The seniors know he hangs out with us. Meaning by saying what he said he made us all targets.

Wad: Fuck you're right. Seriously though don't look for random people's numbers and then text them. Its weird.

Prae: okay us girls are in.

Tew :I'm in as well. I am scared of those seniors. They mean business. 

Aim: K. Then meet me at my dorm. Then we can go to a restaurant and plan it out 

May: K

Maprang:K

Prae: K

Tew: K

Wad: kinda don't want to but okay.

Aim: Oak?

Oak: Damnit I was hoping you would forget I was here. I wanna play my video games.😢 but fine. I will go. You happy?

Aim: Yes.

Soon after I heard knocking on my door. When I open it I see everyone but Oak. I sigh I'm going to kill him where is he. "Hello everyone. Come in while we wait for Oak." I say forcing a smile.

"Hello." I hear them all say. Walking in and standing around awkwardly. I don't understand why until I realize I have no chairs or couch for anyone to sit on. There's only my bed. Damn I really need a couch. It would be weird for all of us to sit bed.

I hear something bang on my door then crash. It said "fuck that hurts!" I paused thinking something was wrong with that. Then I realized things can't talk. I hurry to my door then open it to see Oak on the floor with his phone all the way down the hall.

"Oak what the hell just happened." I ask.

He responded with a "What do you think happened? Dumbass!! I was looking, on my phone, trying to complete a video game level while running. Then next thing I know I am slamming into a door and falling on my ass." When oak finished I just stood there. I didn't know what to say and I was about to die of laughter. I mean seriously how does someone do that. Especially while running. Behind me I hear everyone else laughing too.

I finally respond, "Hey idiot. Are you ready to go now? Or do you still want to finish that video game level?"

 He looked mad once I said that. He started yelling, "I would if I knew where my phone landed!"

I look around remembering I had saw it somewhere when talking to Oak. I spot it then point at it,"This what you looking for dumbass?!" 

"Yeeesssss! Of course. Does it not look like my phone to you?" He snaps at me.

I walk over to pick it up, but he bulldozed me to get to it first. "Exuse me. I was going to pick that up for you! Why did you decide to run me over!? Huh? There was no point for that." I yell at him. Getting up from the ground.

"Forget about you?" He says looking at his phone. "Look what happened to my poor phone." I look up to see his phone, and notice that with how many cracks it has on its screen it would be a miracle if it still works. I then notice him holding down the screen button. He starts shouting a series of curse words. Yelling, "My phone's not working anymore!!"

I start laughing serves him right for running into my door. It never did anything to him. How could he been so mean to it. " Oh yeah by the way why were you running?" I ask.

Oak looks like he was concentrating for a couple of minutes when suddenly a lightbulb turns on. "Oh yeah. I started running because I saw kongpob on my way over here. He seemed to be heading the same direction."

 I turn red at that sentence. "Don't you realize this would've been good to know when I first saw you. Instead of whining about bumping into my door!!!"

"I didn't think it mattered." He explains.

" You dont think it mattered when we are trying to come up with a plan against him!" I scream. Everyone does a facepalm or a laughs at this situation.

A/N
I had a little bit of writer's block so I'm leaving this part here.
Thank you for reading.