The Calm Before the Storm

Prem's POV

Considering what happened yesterday I thought today would be hell. Guess I was wrong. It was great from start to finish. Even with Wad's phone ringing in the middle of the night. It was good. I woke up and Wad's whole body was on top of mine. He was sleeping peacefully.

We got to school without drama. Which was a shocker. I'm usually always being woken up by a pillow suffocating me. Maybe it's because I woke up first for once. That never happens.

Then I went to a meeting with Ai'Arthit and the other hazers. The end of SOTUS is near. This weekend we are having the gear giving ceremony. I wonder if N'Kong will really just end up having Ai'Arthits gear.

I know Wad will have mine. And Ai'Bright said something about giving his to N'Aim. And then some very inappropriate words after. I'm sure that Nong will be complaining for very different reasons now.

Wad can't complain anymore either. Not after me jumping him while he was taking a shower. This day went extremely well.

I woke up to Wad and one of the Nongs yelling on the phone. He was sitting on the chair eating cereal

"There's a problem!" That sounds like N'Kong. "People got a video of you and P'Bright!" I don't get too alarmed by that until I hear him continues. "It's all over the internet and it seems to be taken by your bedroom window." That wakes me up fully. What was Ai'Bright and Wad doing in Wad's dorm room?!

"A video of what?" I hear N'Aim's voice. Oh thank god it's a group call.

I get up and walk to Wad only to get yelled at. "Go away!" I look at him confused. Then he continues, "Put some clothes on!"

"Please do." I hear from multiple distressed Nongs.

"Shit!" I didn't realize it was a video chat. I stumble back to my room and put on the first pair of clothes I see. I'm pretty sure the shirt is Wad's. It's a little tight.

"What type of video?" N'Aim asks again. Probably wasn't answered the first time.

"Ummmm. The kind you don't want out in the world. I already reported it, so it's been taken off the internet, but a lot of people have already seen it." That doesn't sound good.

"You're avoiding my question! I want a direct answer!!!" N'Aim yells.

"Why? It seems you already know." N'Oak pops in, being annoying.

"Fuck!" N'Aim curses. He then looks up at the screen with wide eyes. "S-sorry. P'."

"It's fine. You should tell Ai'Bright." I call over my shoulder while pouring milk in the bowl of cereal that was on the counter. Wad probably poured it.

"Ughhhh! That video was probably taken two weeks ago. That means someone has  known about this for two weeks. Or longer." N'Aim keeps talking.

"Why two weeks ago? You haven't even seen it." Oak asks.

"He doesn't need to see it. They haven't had sex for almost two weeks." I choke hearing Wad and N'Kong's answer.

"Stop it you're a grown adult." Wad scolds me. I can hear one of them laughing.

"N'Oak you okay?" I hear a different voice. That's most definitely Ai'Tutah.

The phone turns to show him. "Hi Nongs!"

"Hi P'Tutah!" They say back.

"N'Oak seems to be in shock. I'll just leave the group call for him." When he leaves, I notice that N'Tew was apart of the call.

"Guys what do I do?! A lot of people have seen not so great things of me!" N'Aim starts to freak out.

"Tell Ai'Bright. He'll be upset that you didn't tell him as soon as you found out." I tell him then leave to shower.