The Calls

Prem's POV

I felt extreme anger towards N'Wad's father. I feel horrible even calling him a father he's a complete asshole. N'Wad has been cuddling into my chest on the couch for the past hour. I want to take to the bed where it's more comfortable, but I'm afraid of his reaction.

"Hey, N'Wad you can sleep on my bed I'll sleep on the couch." I say trying to sound as soothing as possible.

He nods slightly his face pressing harder into my chest. I shift him slightly so he won't fall when I stand up. I started heading towards my bedroom. He's kinda light considering he's tall and strongly built.

I carefully lay him down on the bed. I begin to stand up, when I feel my shirt tugged on. "Wait. I don't want to be alone. Not tonight." His eyes looked to be pleading me to not leave him alone.

"It's okay. I get it." My voice still sounds soft. I didn't know I could do that naturally. I never could before, but now it's so easy. "However I need to grab my phone to txt Arthit."

His eyes widen, he starts shaking his head violently. "No. Don't tell him."

"I won't. I'll just tell him to tell your group of friends and mine that we're going to your house this week." I pause before adding,"Is that okay?"

All N'Wad does is nod. I get my phone from the couch and go back to my room. I get under the covers and lay down on my back. Unlocking my phone.

The Hotheaded One: Hey guys. I need you to talk with any of the nongs from N'Kongpobs group. Tell them to meet us at my dorm. Oh and tell them to pack a weeks worth of clothing. You guys too.

Arthit's POV

I woke up when I heard my phone telling me I got a text. "Ughhhhh, who could possibly be texting me this late at night."

"Babe. Answer it tomorrow. Go back to sleep." I hear N'Kong complain. Pulling me back down to lay on his chest.

I begin to go back to sleep when there's more notifications. N'Kong groans, "Just shut off your phone!"

"What if it's important?" I say.

"Finnnne then." N'Kong whines.

I unlock it to check them.

The Hotheaded One: Hey guys. I need you to talk with any of the nongs from N'Kongpobs group. Tell them to meet us at my dorm. Oh and tell them to pack a weeks worth of clothing. You guys too.

The Dumb One: Why?

The Fabulous One: This better be important. Beautiful people need their beauty sleep.

The Serious One: What's wrong?

Pink Milk Monster: Can you all txt tomorrow. It's fucking 2:46 am.

The Hotheaded One: I'll explain tomorrow. For now let's sleep.

The Dumb One: Okay.

The Dumb One: I'll tell N'Aim.

N'Kong takes my phone.

Pink Milk Monster: No need. I'm his best friend. I can tell him. In fact I can tell the rest as well.

"Do you want to be suspiciously murdered?!!!!" I warn.

The Dumb One: Is that Arthit or his boyfriend?😏

The Fabulous One: I'm pretty sure that's the boyfriend.

"KONPOB!" I yell.

"No more honorifics, P?" He says innocently.

"Don't talk to me!" I turn around, my back facing N'Kong.

"Oh come on. P'? I was just teasing. I'm sorry. Na na." He put his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Whatever. Go to sleep." I could feel him smirking. He knows he won.

"Okay, P'. Goodnight." He kisses the side of my cheek.

Kongpob's POV

Morning

I called all my friends telling them everything. And where P'Prem lived. It took a while to convince Aim to come, but once P'Arthit got on the phone Aim very quickly agreed.

P'Arthit and I started packing our luggage. With minor breaks of cuddling. Then we headed to P'Prem's.

A/N

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I sure enjoyed writing this. Even if some parts make me sad.