The bar

Arthit's POV

I was talking with the rest of the group. Mostly them yelling at me for what happened with kongpob. When I noticed someone that looked familiar. Even though I could only see their back I knew I somehow knew them. Even if I'm not sure who it was. They turn around to call for the waiter and noticed me staring. I turn to look at my friends hoping he didnt notice who it was staring at him. I have too wonder though how in the hell could I tell it was a person I knew. I can't believe he of all people was the guy I was staring at.

Kongpob's POV

I was talking to Aim when I felt someone glaring holes in the back of my skull. I turn around playing it off as waving over the waitress to see who it is. It was P'Arthit. Oh my god what is he doing here. "Hey" "Yo." "KONG!" I was startled out of my thoughts by P'Wad.

"What's wrong?" I ask innocently.

"We were trying to get your attention but you were just staring off into space."

"Oh. Was I? I didnt notice." I said.

"Yes you were. What were you thinking about?"

"Dont know. How about more drinks?" I say trying to change the subject.

Arthit's POV

I hear someone scream at N'Kongpob I pretend not to notice it hoping the others won't either, but I guess wishes dont come true. "Hey is that our nongs? Bright says.

I hear a chorus of, "Yes" from everyone.
"I'm sure it's not." I say hoping they would leave it alone, but yet again wishes dont come true.

"Let's go say hi and get them drunk? It will be funny." Bright suggests and of course everyone agrees.

They look at me expectingly. I sigh "I'm not getting out of this am i? They all shake their heads no. "Fine!" I say exasperated.

We all get up from the table and start walking toward their table. I see Prem talking to a waiter. I'll have to ask him about it later.

"How's our nongs?" I hear bright says he sits down next to that one wimpy kid. Aim I think his name is. He looks like he wants to bail. Next thing I know there a ton of beer on the table. U lean other to Prem, "I've never seen so much beer in my life. Jesus Prem. I say.

"Its not for you. Dont freak out."Prem whispers in my ear. I look at the table and realize all the nongs look terrified.

I think they might know what's going to happen.

Time skip

After a lot of beers later we have to bring all the nongs home. I think our decision backfired on us. I take N'Kong, Prem takes N'Wad, Knott takes N'Tew, Bright takes N'Aim I feel bad about that, and Tutah takes N'Oak. I try asking N'Kong "Where is your dorm room?"

His answer was "I" hick "Dont" Hick " Know" I sigh I guess he'll have to go to my dorm. Uggghhhhh.