Panic

Prem's POV

I was called by Bright to talk before class. He said it was important. I show up at said meeting spot.

"Hey what's wrong?" I say walking up to him.

"So I know this is probably going to be the most uncomfortable conversation of our entire lives, but I need your opinion." Bright starts out worrying me.

"Uhhh... You and N'Wad.... have you guys had.... uhh... sexual inter...course?" Bright finishes. I want to kill him.

"You had me come here. All worried because it was important. And all you wanted to ask WAS ABOUT SEX!" I yell at him.

"It's not what you think. It's just......I'm not entirely sure if it's o-okay..... to have .....sex with Aim..... anymore. You know because of the uhhh... thing. So I was wondering what you are doing." Ahhhhhh. I get it now. Bright isn't as much as an ass as I originally thought.

I don't want to say about what Wad and I did last night. Though if he checks under our collars he might know. "It really just depends on if they are ready." I say starting to agree with Bright. This will go down in history as most awkward conversations.

"Okay. Really. Good. Because I felt bad yesterday when Aim asked about it and I ignored him." Bright sighs.

"Did you say yesterday?" It's a little weird they asked about it on the same day but it could be just a coincidence.

"Yeah. Why?" Bright asks.

"Wad asked yesterday as well." I say my mind thinking there was no way he would openly talk about this.

"You don't think they talk.. about...
it... like...together... do you?" Bright says now looking worried.

"No. Not possible. Plus if they did. They wouldn't have come up with sound advice like asking about it. They would add fuel to each other's growing panic." I pause. "Wait.... they wouldn't have come up with that idea. Period. Not without asking a regular person." Panic begins to set in.

"Do you think their whole group of guys know?!" Bright looks terrified.

"No. I know Wad he wouldn't talk about stuff like that sooo... freely." I can't tell who I'm trying to convince him or myself.

"Can you say that with more confidence?" Bright asks. I gulp and shake my head.

Wad's POV

"What's got you all smiley?" Kong asks me.

"Nothing." I reply. That was my first time of having sex that was actually full of love.

Aim sits down and starts yelling. "Don't tell me you already got P'Prem to agree to have sex with you?!!!!"

"Okay. I won't." I continue to smirk. You can see realization set on Kong's face.

"Okay I didn't want to know." He states.

"You suck! You got P'Prem to fuck you and I can't even get Bright to! Fucking Bright! He's known as a player! Couldn't Fucking go a day WITHOUT Sex! Yet I somehow got him to go a week without it. Fucking Bright of all people!" Aim's yelling is catching people's attention.

"Calm down. You're bringing attention to us. And I am a hundred percent sure someone got that on video. It's going to spread like wildfire now." I complain.

"Oh hush! At least you've had sex before. I haven't had it for a year and I'm still not getting any. Don't go complaining. How'd I get the one that won't do it. For fucks sake you two are doing it. And you have a reason not to. I mean so does he, but come on. I can only handle so much teasing before I jump him." Jeez Kong. I really did not want to know that about our headhazer. Teasing. Ugghhh. I'm getting chills.