Explaining Time

Wad's POV

We went to the dorm room and when we entered Prem immediately asked what happened. I don't want to explain. One it's embarrassing to tell your boyfriend that you and your friends talk about.... certain things. Two he'll think I'm being silly and oversensitive.

"Seriously baby. Tell me. I need to know." I refuse to answer and just look down playing with my fingers. "Is it.... is it because of what we did last night? Was that too much to fast? Oh God I'm so sorry baby." I snap my head up.

"No. No. It's not that. Trust me. It was amazing and wonderful and full of love." I smile a little at the memory. Even though I am definitely feeling the aftermath of it. "It's uhhh.... Can we talk about it later? I might realize I'm just being dramatic later and I'll feel embarrassed if that's what you think." I tell him truthfully.

"You're not being dramatic. You've been through a lot. Yeah to other people they won't react the same and might think that you're being dramatic, but I'm me. I'm your boyfriend. I understand. So please tell me." Prem makes me look up at him with his finger pushing up my chin.

I feel tears start to swell in my eyes just thinking about it. "The whole university knows about Ai'Kong, Ai'Aim, Ai'Tew, and I dating guys. And that's not the problem. The problem is it's on every single university website page and Instagram accounts. I checked. What if....." The more I'm talking the more stupid I feel. "Waht if he sees it. He knows I am, but he doesn't know the uni does. What happens if he finds out?" I finally answered Prem.

"Shit! Yeah I get it. You're not being dramatic or something else. It's fine if I have to I will assign bodyguards." Prem jokes. And for a second I laugh through my tears.
"I'm serious. I really would." Prem looks at me in the eyes and I can tell he really is being serious.

"No I wouldn't let you. I can defend myself." I tell him.

"I don't care. It's happening." Prem is now talking like he already made up his mind. Which he probably did.

"Yeah well I say no. It's stupid and useless." I explain.

"It's just us and your friends." He tries to make it sound better, but now it's worse.

"My friends! Really!? That's supposed to make me okay with it! We don't even know if he'll find out!" I am yelling at this point.

"Got it we will come back later." I hear P'Bright yell from behind the dorm.

"Awesome. Just awesome now they know we're arguing. Thank you P'Prem! Text your friends for back up! Really?!" I am beyond mad. I even called him P'Prem. He looks hurt.

"I've yet to text them. I don't know why they are at the door. I can show you my phone if you don't believe me." Prem hands me his phone. "The passcode is 0840." I looked up in shock. How'd he find out my student code?

"I believe you. I'm not looking through your phone. I'm not crazy. 0840?" I tease him a little then remember I'm supposed to be mad so I stop smirking.

"Can we come in now? You guys aren't yelling anymore." P'Bright talks through the door again.

"Stop it." I can hear Ai'Aim scold him.

"You can let them in. I'm going to bed," And continue having a panic attack were the continued, unspoken words of my sentence. And we both knew it.

"You sure?" Prem looks worried again.

"Yes! I don't need you to pity me!" I am not in the mood to be coddled.

"Okay. Sleep well." Prem unexpectedly kisses my forehead. I give him my best bitch face before walking to his bedroom.