You Knew

Waii's POV

I had decided to call Apo as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning. I wonder what it's about. I'm getting more curious because when Aim found out I didn't know what happened he tried to stop the conversation.

I lay on my bed for a good hour before finally falling asleep.

As soon as I wake up I video chat Apo. This can't wait any longer. I need to know.

"Hey Baby." I greet him when he answers.

"Hey. Babe you know what time it is right?" He seems shocked it was really me. I don't usually get up early.

"Yes. I have a question."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"What really happened between you and your brothers?" His face automatically falters from a smile.

"Oh. It's nothing."

"No it's not nothing! When Aim realized I didn't know why you guys were fighting he clammed up. Refused to talk about it with me." I yell losing my patience.

"Fine. I told Kao something that I really should have told Aim as well, but he would have been broken so I didn't and when he found out he was pisses." Apo failed to mention what he told Kao.

"Something that would break Aim. That has to be pretty serious. What was it?"

"Well Uhhhh. Do you remember Aim's ex who we all fell out of contact with really quickly?"

"Yeah. I always thought it was so weird, one day he was in school the next he was in a completely different country. Don't tell this has something to do with him."

"It does. Aim threatened to take him to court if he didn't leave and never come back."

"Whoa. Why?" I am still missing something.

"Well uh. What I didn't tell Aim was that his ex uh......his ex tried to hit on me. And yes he did know it was me and not Aim."

"But that wouldn't get him a trial? What else is there?"

"Uhm. Hesexuallyharrassedme!" He said it really quickly, but I caught it. "I was roofied by him."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I ever see that bastard again I will kill him. Wait you're telling me that Aim's boyfriend raped you and you didn't tell him! He could've been raped too and never know if the roofy was too strong. Wait he knew and didn't tell me!" I am feeling a lot of emotions right now.

I leave my bedroom and barge into Aim's. "You knew! This whole time you knew that he had been raped. And you didn't TELL ME!!" I wake them both up.

"Good morning to you too N'Waii." I don't think he heard everything I said.

"How could you not tell me?" I question.

"I hardly wanted to even admit what happened to Apo. And most likely happened to me. There is still one night that I have no memory of happening. And I know for a fact I didn't have a drop of liquor. Explain that knowing what you know. Say I'm wrong about it! Then I'll say I was wrong for not telling you. But my brothers and I didn't want to even think about! So yeah I didn't tell I thought you knew this whole time, but either it is not my job to tell his story only mine. But our stories go hand in hand so I couldn't tell you about me either!" Aim was crying and gasping for air by the end of his rant.

Both P'Bright and I quickly hugged him. Trying to calm him down.

"I don't want to push you to say anything you don't want to, but if I heard correctly... Aim were you raped? Is that why you threw up along with N'Wad?" I hear Aim cry harder and huddle himself all the way in P'Bright's arms.

If you weren't paying close attention you wouldn't have seen the nod. Whoever thinks it would be better if you don't remember being raped they are wrong. If anything it's worse. You don't know what you said or did all you know is the last thing that occurred before being roofied. And waking up alone and scared.

"Everything will turn out ok. It might not seem like that now, but it will. I am not saying you have too, but I think you should go to one of those support groups. I heard Prem say he's going to get N'Wad to go. I think it would be better for both of you if you go together. Maybe bring along your brother if you want. I'm not saying you have too or that it will be easy, but it would help you to not live like this. Puking or crying everytime you hear the word rape it's not that healthy." I decided to leave after he said that it's not a conversation I should be a part of.

However I agree with P'Bright it would help if all three of them went together. They should go no matter what, but that's not my decision to make. But if they do decide to go they should go together.

Once I know whether Wad and Aim are going I will ask Apo.

I text P'Bright to tell me Aim's and Wad's answer. He replies with an okay.

After a lot of calling and convincing is finished I walk to their room. "So?" I ask.

"Wad and I agreed." Aim tells me. Yes I can call Apo now.

"I'll ask Apo to join, then." I inform Aim.

"Okay, but if he flat out refuses put me on the phone. I don't care who he goes with, but he will go. If I agreed and I get Kao to agree too. He automatically has to do it. Trio rules. Plus there is no way Kao will disagree he has to deal with Apo's nightly nightmare." Jeez I forgot about their trio pact.

He must of told Bright about him being a triplet because P'Bright didn't question what he said.

I got Apo to agree. Somehow, we got a hold of Kao for him to agree. As soon as Kao came in Apo started cussing me out. But I got him to agree so that's all that matters.