ー six.

❝i'll do it just this once time *pets*❞ーsakusa y/n

i'll do it just this once time *pets*
sakusa y/n

FURBALL

"excuse me!" a middle-aged woman yelled, making yuuji and y/n turned to her.

"excuse me, where's tadashi?!" she yelled again while raising her right arm.

"stop, stay back!"

"please, stay back!" several men in black suits were blocking her from entering the scene.

"is tadashi... is my son tadashi all right?!" the woman asked.

"please calm down!" yuuji and y/n just stared at her.

a dread feeling was felt by y/n. she predicted that her son was dead, considering the curse was special grade. y/n kept her cool in check, not wanting to show the others her nervousness.

yuuji frowned sadly at the woman, eyes glistening, tears threatening to come out but he managed to keep it. ijichi walked in front of yuuji, telling him that the woman was a guardian who was here for a visit.

"please step away. there's a possibility that someone has spread poisonous gas throughout the center. we cannot share any details at this time" ijichi said with a stern yet calm(?) voice.

"no..." the woman crouched down to the ground.

she started crying while covering her face with both hands. yuuji cracked his knuckles.

"fushiguro, kugisaki, y/n-san, we're gonna save them" he said, eyes widening, almost like a glare.

"of course we are" nobara said.

y/n hummed in agreement.

time skip

"be careful" ijichi said to the first years as they walked into the building.

ijichi put up his veil. he said something like a mantra(?) and a black void appeared in the sky, slowly wrapping around the area. yuuji looked up at the sky.

"it's becoming night!" he said enthusiastically.

"it's veil. there's a residential area nearby, so this barrier conceals us from the outside world" megumi explained to him.

"that's incredible!"

"ignorant" nobara said with a bored look.

y/n silently nod at her word. megumi clasped his hands together as he summoned out his shikigami. y/n stared at the white-furred dog.

her eyes went wide at how cute the dog was. she had the urge to pet the dog but didn't gave in. at least that was what she hope she did.

yuuji was petting it and he noticed y/n was giving side glances at him and the dog. he smiled, thinking that it was cute to see her also wanting to give some affections to the dog.

even sukuna himself thought the same but silently groaned, not wanting to admit his thought. a curse finding a mere human being cute. hah. that's what he thought.

"y/n-chan! don't just stand there and watch, come here!" yuuji grinned.

for once, y/n smiled behind her mask and walked towards them she crouched down and ruffled the dog's white fur. megumi noticed her action and slightly blushed. he brought one hand to his face to hide his tinted cheeks.

"damn you white furball, it's your fault for making me all soft in front of them..." she murmured silently as she gave it last headpats before walking into the building. of course, she sanitized her hands, not wanting to get any infection or whatsoever.

'furball may be a shikigami, but dog is dog -_-" '

edited ver.

4k reads- uhm- terima kasih (thank you) for reading, voting and commenting my story!😌✨ double update cuz i have lots of free time yEy--