authors note

hey so this is my first time ever attempting to write something and i am using this story to bring awareness to mental health , suicide , self-harm , eating disorders , etc.

as a person who struggles with mental health i know how awareness is needed to help so many young people deal with it and this story is going to be just a look into the world of mental health.

now this is an x reader based on marvel and the avengers so people will take interest in the story and it's fun to write.

comment who you think our love interest should be i do have one in mind but i want to see what your opinion is on all of it.

i really hope you enjoy this story and i will try update new chapters as soon as i can.

this plot is all mines and i worked hard on it so please keep in mind i come up with this all on the spot and the chapters take a while to write.

i wouldn't recommend reading this if your easily disturbed by graphic detail and i recommend it 13+ .

again this is my first ever time trying to write so it will be a bit sloppy in some places so please leave comments on how i can improve my writing.

thank you so much for reading this and i really hope you like it.

i also know that there are barely any capital letters here as i was half way through the first chapter and realized there were none so i won't be using many.

i will also be changing the cover and a few other things when i get time too as i'm very busy with school and looking after my horse right now and this is just something i will do in my spare time and it is just a hobby.

thank you all

  - the author