Part 89

Shaniia walked through the house cutting off lights and then she yelled at the top of her lungs. "It's time for everybody to get in those fucking beds, all ya'll lil asses got school tomorrow and I ain't trying to hear shit when I wake yall up, good night,  I love you guys" She said will a little smile knowing she had welcomed two new people to her family.
"Goodnight,  we love you mommy" the youngest children said.  Shaniia didn't get mad nor upset that Jehriko and Nolen didn't say anything back, she completely,  she knew how it is to adapt to a new environment.  She was on her way to her room until she heard the voices she was waiting for spoke. "Goodnight Shaniia" Jehriko said,"We have love for you" Nolen said. Shaniia climbed her way to the third floor. And approached her room and jumped on the bed and looked up to see her reflection because of the mirror in the ceiling. She closed her eyes and thought of Chrestanto and her when they were once in this house and a grin crept up on her face, and then she began to burn that memory with her mind and she drifted off to sleep. Something was calling for her to wake up and she did. She she sat up in the California King Bed, and stretched out her arms as he jet black wavy hair was in her face, she felt a few cool breeze go cross her body which made her nipple become hard  due to the fact she only had on her laced black underwear and a white see through long tank top and with no bra. She looked at her balcony to see the warm sun and the ocean view and grin wishing she had someone to share this view with. As she looked closer it appeared to be someone on the balcony looking at the view, shaniia slid her hand under the pillow to grab her silver Barreta and pointed it to the person and aimed until the person spoke.

"I've been noticing how much of a hot head you've become, tell me, what does a beauty like you, has to be so mean?" The man questioned. "A lot of reasons, and plus, you don't know shit about me." She said in a disrespectful manner. The man turned around and walked into the room. "I know everything about you Shaniia, everything good, and every flaw." He said. Shaniia screamed and let tears flow from her face. Shaniia ran out the bed and charged to him and jumped on him and held him. He smiled at her, she touched his face as she was shaking. She wanted to faint but didn't want to loose this moment. " I'm home baby" A'shai spoke to her and said. " What took so long?" She asked after that A'shai pressed his lips against hers and they became in twined.  A'shai laid her on the bed and looked and admired her a minute.  "I've been waiting so long to feel you again" He told her. Shaniia pulled him on top of her and she wrapped her legs around him as the kissed wildly and rapidly. Shaniia, without hesitation,  took off his white t shirt and felt his stomach. She helped him pull off his pants while their lips were still locked. With no warning,  he inserted himself in her and Shaniia gasped deeply. Every time he stroked her he stared into her eyes, he didnt take them off of her, it was all he's been wanting to see for a very long time.As it became steamy in there, Shaniia switched positions with him and took charge. It wasn't real to Shaniia,  she didn't believe and of this, she just wanted to embrace the moment,  she began to feel her body tingling and began to climax and colaspe of top of him. She just wanted to stay there, in that moment, forever. A'shai kissed her forehead and whispered to her "I won't leave you ever again" he said. Shaniia took a nap and woke quickly forgetting about the kids. She ran picked up her underwear and slipped on a pair of pants.  "How could I forget, Fuck!" She said fustrated. A'shai looked up to see her rushing,"What's your problem?" He asked, " I have to take my kids to school"  she said looking for a pair of glasses.  "Stop your rushing, I took them." He said. Shaniia stopped and looked at him. "You don't know where they go to school though" she said confusely ," I've been watching and observing, I'm telling you I know" he said. Shaniia walked out the room and went downstairs and whipped up a couple of eggs, toasted a bagel, poured a cup of grapefruit juice and put it on a tray and carried it upstairs and gave to A'shai he put it aside and picked up Shaniia and placed her on his lap facing him.

"A'shai you know if you leave me again, I can't go on anymore right?" She asked him," I won't leave you again because I won't be able to go on anymore" he said. Shaniia read his eyes knowing he was telling her the truth. She didn't never want to leave from his side. "A'shai, have you fell in love with anyone else while he were separated?" She questioned.  " If they weren't like you in every shape,  for or character,  then I couldn't. " He answered.  She began to feel guilty because she didn't wair, she could never wait. She wondered why was she so impatient.

"I don't you to feel bad because you fell in love, I watched for a long time he made you happy and that's why I couldn't come back to you, every time he messed up, I would come back, but he always won your heart over again." He stated.  "It's over between me and him, I promise, I'm never going back. I want you, but I have to ask you  something Shai" she said, " What ?" He asked " Will you still love when I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me when I nothing, but my aching soul , A'shai, will you still love me? " She asked. She looked at him with so much hurt, so much nothingness, and pain. "Shaniia, I will love you even I'm nothing" He said to her.