Part 82

Shaniia's mind was swirling around her, maybe because she popped a couple of Zynex to ease her mind and to help her sleep. She thought "What were we fighting for?", they went through so much to be back together for it all, to be coming crashing down before her her eyes. "Why did he do this to have me, only to push me away?" She thought. I can't take it. Shaniia laid on the back seat of the car when ray woke her

"We at Ma.August house, if you go in and get Ro, then the quicker we can go get business done", he stated

"Nah, I ain't heading out with yall, my car here I'll go home, I'll talk to you later" she informed him

"Aight, I'll hit you up later B" ray an said. Before shaniia could close the door she heard a voice that shouldn't have spoken.

"Peace B" Chrestanto said

"Fuck you bitch" she said harshly, and slammed the door, and swung her hips to Ma's door. Shaniia knocked and waited patiently for her to answer the door.

"Hello, my child" Ma. August said as she looked at Shaniia as she opened the door.

"Hey mama, where's Ro? She asked then as she felt warm small legs wrap around her legs

"Romelo, mio bambino, mi manchi a pezzi, dove buona per la vostra nonna eh?( my baby, I miss you to bits and pieces, where you good for your grandmother huh?)"she asked knowing it wasn't a question that he was.

" Sì mamma, ero sul mio comportamento migliore(Yes mommy, I was in my best behavior) he said.

"Hey now, ion like that Italian speaking shit in ma house, I can't speak it, I don't like it", Ma august said and shaniia began to laugh. About 2 hours passed and Romelo was fast to sleep and it was shaniia and Ma.August in the kitchen.

"So what's new?", Ma asked

Shaniia wanted to break down all at once to tell Ma what been going on with her, but she settled on doing it slowly.

"Now Ma, I know this is going to sound real stupid but", she paused as she felt her voice crack, "I think I gotta go. "

Ma.August put down her drink and looked at Shaniia with confusion.

"Now, what the hell would you need to be leaving, again for" she asked

"Come on now Ma, you know I'm not what Lorenz doesn't love nor needs me anymore Ma, don't you see?. When he used to look at me, it was a glisten in his eyes, that let me know that we were together, connected, but now Ma it's just. Pure hatred ma." Shaniia tried to hold back those tears but the left abundantly came out. " I mean Ma, he cheats on all the time now, he thinks I don't know but, ma me and you both know I'm smarter than that. He was kissing a store clerk with me in the restroom. He tells people how's he's gonna leave me mama. But I want let him leave, I will leave before he does, so he can humiliate me. This time I won't take nothing, I will leave both my children, so it won't be a reason for me coming back. And he hates me mama, he hates me so fucking much! " she yelled in fustration and hit the table with her fist causing Ma.August to jump a bit." Mama, that's the only man I want to be with but, if it takes for me to leave to make him happy, then that's what I will do. And he hates ma all because of a dead man mama, a dead man. And did I even mention that he tried to hit me mama? Me and that nigga was in there having a fist fight in that house, with my baby in there, he didn't give a Fuck. I just don't want him to leave me.

Ma.August was astonished of all the sad and hurt fulness that her Son was giving this girl. Why he did a good woman so mean, but a trap so well? Ma wanted to confront him and tell him how wrong he was to her.

"Now child hush up right now, I don't care who or what a nigga may be, even my own son, you dnot let no nigga put his hands on you, you hear me?. No shaniia, baby why? Why haven't you came to earlier and told me that basted of mines was hurting you like this huh? " She asked her," baby, I could have helped you. Now baby, you can leave him but child, don't go far and you don't contact no one okay? Now come hear and love on me.

Shaniia tempted to put a smile on her face and hugged Ma.August tightly and cried on her shoulders, and was startled by small arms wrapped around her waist and something heavy on her back. Shaniia turned around and picked up her handsome son. She hated that he had some features of his father but she looked passed them and smiled as he wiped her tears

"Mommy tuo troppo bella per cru"(don't cry your too beautiful to cry) he said after he kissed her soft damp cheek

"Grazie bambino, ti amo"( thank you baby, I love you)

"Ti amo too mommy"( I love you too)

"Now, what the hell I said about that language shit" Ma.August said. It made shaniia chuckle. Shaniia told ma to keep Romelo for another couple of hours and she would get him after she confront Chrestanto and tell him he was leaving, and this time she thinks she's never is coming back.