Part 88

Shaniia took the kids over Maria and Jacob's house, knowing that she haven't spoke to them in a while, they were willing to help. It's been a couple of days and it ain't take much for her to get on her feet, but if she really wanted things to pop off she had to make that killer call she didn't want him to get caught but she had to be selfish this one time, and put herself first, for the first time. She felt her hands tremble as she dialed the number, she listened to the dail tone and was about to hang up until she heard a voice through the phone

"Hello?" The voice questioned

"Hey, Baron, it's me" she said feeling guilty speaking to him," uhm, I know you probably don't want to here from me but, I need a huge favor, things just went all they way left, I need your need really bad." Having a serious tone in her voice

"How about this darling, I'll send for you, you know I don't like to talk on phones, now don't call back remember I will send for you" he said again so she won't forget," Make sure that on the third day that the sun meets the moon to tell Wilma that it loves her, is when I will see you. Dress to impress, I love you dear." He said before he hung up. Shaniia held the phone to her chess and she smiled and let a tear come from her face

At Jacob's House

At Jacob's house, Cassandra was into the room calling the boarding school she attended to call Reign,  she was on Cassandra ' s mind since she's been home. And the machine spoke

"Please say the name of the student you're calling for"

"Reign Haze"

"Please hold"

Cassandra waited until she heard a voice on the other end of the phone

"Hello?"Reign said." Reign it's me " Casey informed her."Hey, how are things going out there?"She asked."You know, it's going fine so far, how you holding up in there?" She questioned her." It's okay, I talked to my dad yesterday,  we was talking about how his friend's daughter is back in town and when I leave from here, how we should hang out " She stated. "That's cool, you know I really miss you" she said. " I do too. They're making me get off the phone, how about we talk tomorrow?" Asked." That sounds fine, bye" she said, " bye".

Cassandra hung up the phone feeling disappointed that she up and left her friend so fast, and in a hurry. She really never had a friend like that.

Mean while With Rocko

Rocko was teaching these young boys how to run the spot. He told them the ins and outs. He informed them about the one person who isn't aloud upstairs, only to pick up and drop off. Rocko was focused on Jehriko as he watched him make is own white. It was something he saw in him and he could tell that he was determined and hungry. He could tell this boy was going to bust for only who he fucked with. Also, Rocko saw bits and pieces of him in Jehriko,  he was in it because he was only a young boy out here trying to eat and feed is family.

"How old were when you got into the streets?" Nolen asked." I was about 12, I believe" he answered."why?" Jehriko asked." I ain't have nobody, Ma pops walked out on us along time ago, ma mama was a junky and a hoe, me and my other siblings were fucking bums and the streets was calling. No one complained because they need ma drug money. Mom's needed to feed her devils and the others wanted to glittering things in life." He answered honestly.

Rocko dawned on the things he expressed to these boys' young minds. It was pitiful that adolescents would have to go through this.

"Now, I was putting in work but I ain't know work was until Shane put me on. Now that was work. She put the streets on. Her and her nigga was running a powerful empire" he said like he was amazed."Well, whatchu mean " was" running an empire? Jehriko questioned wondering if she was just seeing him a dream." Well, he's her baby daddy,  he and her had there problems but this time, Shane called it quits and went to florida. He cut her off of supplies and some men." He told." So she ain't got shit now?" Nolen asked." She supposed to be making a killer move that's bout to put her as the biggest kingpin since Mckinney. " He said.