Part 77

Shaniia kissed Melo on the cheek and hug him."Me and daddy will be back soon I promise baby okay" shaniia stated to her son."Okayy, I'll miss you Mami" he said disappointed."Ti amo Baby, Okay" she said to him with a smile."Ti amo Mami, please be back soon" he said in a whining manner."I will try. Now go with granny baby" she said as she kissed his cheek then he ran to Ma August. Shaniia walked back to the Range Rover the Chresanto owned. She sat in the passenger seat as Chresanto in the driver seat and Rayan sat in the back seat and they drove off.

"So what are we going to Detroit for any thats so important?" Chresanto asked."I got some I gotta do if I can ever move off in life" she said as she looked out the window."Does it was something to do with A'shai?" Chres questioned. Shaniia debated if she should lie and come up with another excuse. But this is supposed to be a peace mission so how would this help anything?"Yeah its about him.I just gotta get some things out of that house that was valuable to us."she stated. Chresanto didn't say anything after that. Chresanto really hated the fact they was doing this for some nigga that was before. Chresanto really low key was jealous. This was the only problem that he had with going to Detroit. How could I be jealous of a dead nigga? Chresanto thought to himself. Little did he know it was easy, this man did more for Shaniia in 12 years then chresanto on 20. Most of all he gave her a heart. How could Chresanto compete with that?. Afterr a long drive they pulled up to a home with bushes almost its size on the outside of it with tall dead grass.

"What the fuck is this?" Ray said looking at the house."This used to be my home. Come on"She said as they got out the car and they followed. They all reached the door and Shaniia stared at the door. She felt scared. She lifted up the mat and grabbed the key and unlock the door and opened it and walked in. When they did the scent of Hawaiian breeze went to her nose and she was suprise the smell was still there after all these years. Shaniia walked to the bedroom that she used to share with A'shai. She was the chocolate colored bed set that A'shai was inlove with. She looked to see the old house phone that was still on the bed and on the nightstand the same drink that killed him. Shaniia sat on the edge of the bed and felt the silk sheets with her hand and it created a smile on her face. She couldnt help but to lay on her old side of the bed and feel the empty spot where A'shai would fill the bed. Shaniia pulled his pillow to her chest and kissed it and closed her eyes. The flashes of A'shai giving her the key, the flashes of her kissing him to thank him, the flashes of them making love in there first home. All this over whelmed her and she felt her emotions boiling over and rose out of the room and went into the living room with the boys. Shaniia snatched the duffle bag out of Chresanto's hand and walked to the moral painting of the 2 young loves with there clothes off as the girl sat between the man's legs as he kissed the back of her neck and she tilted her head. Shaniia dropped a few tears looking at the painting and whipped them quickly.

"Yo, Shane who is that chick on that painting?" Ray asked."A happy girl who didnt have to worry about anything." she said as she was looking at the painting,"Thats who she was" she said as she tried to take the painting down."Oh shit!, Thats you, Roc its her" ray said slapping Chresanto's chest"Look at her face." ray instructed him. Chresanto looked at the painting notice the small beauty mark underneath her right eye and the other close to her top lip. Chresanto looked at the young beauty. He notice how the girl looked and notice her never saw that type of happiness. Not ever. Shaniia opened the safe and put the money in duffle bag. When they was done they notice some noises.

"Yall here that?" she said."Yeah somebody here" chresanto said.

Everybody took out they burner and start point. Who was there?