Part 91

Shania went upstairs to check on Nolen, she peeked through the door and he was sound asleep. She went straight to her room and checked to see if Javier was still there. She enter the room and there was no sign of him. She saw the note he left saying he would be there later on today or later. Shaniia went to the bed and laid where Javier was laying on, she piced up the pillow he laid on and inhaled it and breathed heavily and smiled at the sent. She laid there feeling complete. "We all could leave, go live in Mexico or Belize. Then we could be a family, raise all the kids the right way, they won't have to live this life forever. That's what's it's gonna be, and then Baron can come don't have to worry about getting caught. That's the plan." She talked to her self making a plan. Shaniia looked at the time and seen it was time to go get the kids and went to let Nolen know where she would be going. She entered the room to see him still sleep. She went to tap his shoulder. "Nolen", she called
"Mhmm", he said still light weight sleeping.
"I'll be back, I'm going to get the kids and probably run some to a couple of places, call me if you need something." She said. "Okay, I will" Nolen said rolling back over. Then Shaniia left. When she got to the school, she pulled up to the pick-up area but she didn't see Casey or Melo, where they would usually be, so she went to park and get them from the inside. When she got to the school office desk, and was greeted with a lady smiling at her
"I'm here to pick up Cassandra August and Romelo Bozeman" , she told the lady. The lady looked at the computer to check the childrens' attendence. "Ma'am they have been picked up already" the lady stated. Shania became scared and overwelmed that someone maybe kidnapped her children again and she didn't want to have to call "You Know Who" to help with the situation again. "Does it say who picked them up?" She asked." Uhm, I do you know Austin Norvell, he said you would be fine with you picking them up." She said. The news was a big burden lifted off her shoulders. "Okay thank you, it is fine, thanks alot." Shania said as she left out the school. As she got in the car she called Austin.
"Hello?" He said. "So, when we're you going to tell me that you picked up MY kids from school?" She questioned him
"I thought I sent you a message, oh shoot, it didn't go through. But I did and we're getting ice cream and I'll take them home for you and if you need to run somewhere if you need?" He told her." That's nice, but in Nolen isn't there, tell Casey to turn the alarm on and she'll know what to do." She told him and hung up the phone. She really didn't want much to do with Austin. He was a good guy, and they had good sex,but he was just too perfect for her. He seemed like it wasn't a struggle to he had to face and always had things in order. Shaniia pulled out of the parking lot and got a call from Jehriko.
"Wassup, what's the move?" Shaniia asked as she answered the phone. "Aye, Shaniia im at the hospital, you need to get down here quick, Rocko got hit." He said. Shaniia's Heart dropped and she began to panic. "Okay, I'm on my way, I'm coming" she said as she speeded down the street. What. The. Fuck. Is all Shaniia could think.

Currently with Austin

Austin took the kids to get ice cream. To Romelo, he was acting weird. He was showing favoritism to Casey. He rarely talked to him or asked him anything and Casey got all the attention and let her ride in the front. When they got home, Melo went to his room and prepared for his shower. While they entered the house Austin followed Casey to her room.

"Thank you Mr.Austin, for carrying my book bag up here for me." Casey said "No problem Casey, so when you get home, what are you supposed to do? " he asked. "Well, we're supposed to get us some clothes out and get in the shower." She stated. Austin watched as Casey picked out her clothes and she made a moan as if she was in pain. "What's wrong?"he asked her. "My chest hurts" she said. Austin looked at Casey's chest that had 2 knots that would son develop into breast. "Can I feel so I can see what it is ?" He asked her. Casey was confused, she didn't know if it would be okay because he was her mommy friend and she trust him and so did her mom. "I don't know Mr. Austin, I'll let my mom check" she said. "You know what that means?" He asked her. "No, what does it mean?" She asked. "Well, it means your turning into a woman, and this means one day your gonna be able to be with a man, like me, Let me just check your chest okay, you mom will be okay with it, and I can help you change your clothes." Austin said as he reached Casey's chest. "NO, Mr. Austin, I'll have my mom to check one of my brothers." She said becoming scared. "Come on, Casey, I'm helping you." He said as he touched her chest and as he did someone opened Casey's room door.