Part 86

Shaniia was walking back to her car, from leaving from the mall, she heard her phone ring so she reached into her purse to recreate hee phone as she looked up, she saw 2 young men trying to break into her car. She stared at the one that was supposed to be keeping "watch", who was smoking a black and mild, dropped the black as he she saw shaniia.

"Jehriko, nigga" he said as he was stunned and didn't know what to do

Shaniia tried t dail 911 out on her phone until she was snatched up by the other boy and thrown up against the car and he whispered to her

"If you think about yelling or screaming,  bitch I will put a bullet in your dome" he said to her.

Shaniia began to grind her teeth, all places were the same she thought and out of no where, the other young boy fell to the ground and yelling in agony and a man said out loud.

"Let her go, whatever you want I can give, just let her go, maybe we can work something out" he said trying to calm Jehriko down, while he had shaniia

"Look sir, I'm fine I don't need help, I might look like I'm in a Bine, but I'm not , thank you but you can go you separate ways" Shaniia spoke

"Look Ma'am I'm gonna get you out of this"

"Look, I don't need help, I'm not a damsel in distress so please"

"Ma'am please"

Before the man could finish what he was saying, shaniia stomped on the boy's foot, as he bent down with shaniia's neck in one arm, she went down with him and coming back up causing him to roll over her back crashing to the ground. Shaniia stood up over him and kicked him in the the face.

"Where's you fucking parents?"  Shaniia yelled at the injured boys

"We ain't got nun"

"Where do you stay"

They youngest boy looked away from her and then Jehriko spoke

"Look we not telling you, you crazy bitch,"

"Okay, that's fine"  she said as she to her trunk and notice the man that helped her was still there," Look, thank you and all but I told you that I don't need your help.

The man, looked at the whole scene astonished not knowing a woman could have did this

"Look, I'll just call the police and-

"No," her and the boys said

"No I got it from here" she said as she went in her trunk and pulled out things of plastic. She went and tied the boys' hands together and opened the car door

"Get in right now" she said and they went into the car.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

" You just don't give up do you superman?" She said rolling her eyes

"I just wanted to help"

"And you helped enough"

"How about this, give me your number and I leave right now like nothing even happend, simple as that

"Simple as that?"

"Simple as that"

Shaniia couldn't believe what she was getting into, if that's all "Superman" wanted to leave her alone then it was worth it.

"323-674-1083, Superman, you happy now?" She said rolling her eyes.

"One more thing,  What's your name?

"Shaniia, Shaniia Vasquez"

"Austin Norvell"

"I'm sure I'll be hearing from you soon, Superman" she said with a grin and got into a car.

Shaniia thought about Austin for a minute and refocused on the delinquents she had in the back of her far.

"Now again, now do one of you wanna tell me where you stay?"

None of the boys said anything.

"Okay, let me tell you a story a about a man name harold, he was where your at now, now like I said harold tried to steal alot of coke from me once. Now mind you, im not from Florida,  I'm from Cali ight?, so he stole alot of coke from me, my men told me and I found him when he would least inspect it. So, I tied him up and I asked him where was my coke, he wanted to be hard and not tell me, I asked a couple more times and got the same result. So me and harold went for a ride, like how we are now. I took him to a cliff and put some stuff over his eyes so he couldn't see and before you know, the dumb ass falls off the cliff, and amazingly he makes it. So, I drive down there", she began to chuckle," He's crying bloody murder and I ask him one more time where is my stuff and if he told me, I had plans to take him to a hospital but, he didnt, so I put 2 bullets between his eyes.

The boys began to look shook and scared.

"So, does anybody wanna tell me, where are you two staying?"

"345 Perkins Ave." The youngest one spoke

"Dumb ass" Jehriko said under hiss breathe

"Actually, he's smart, because if no one would have spoke your lifeless body would have been floating in a river. What's you name baby?"

"Nolen, Ma'am"

"Ew, don't call me that, I'm not that much older than you, but I I see that you were taught manners other than you brother over there who called me, a bitch"

Shaniia went to the address that Nolen had told her. Before she let them out the car she cut the plastic from off their wrists' and walked them to the door and knocked. A older dark skin lady answered the door and looked all three of them up and down

"What the fuck did yall niggas do this time?"

"Well, Ma'am,  they tried to-"

"And who the hell are you?" She said to shaniia

"I'm the lady who spared these boys some days in prison"

" Well maybe you shouldn't had, maybe these niggas would learn something,  when they are told"

"How could they know when you sitting her calling them something that isn't their damn name then?" Shaniia said sternly

" Listen here hefer, you ain't the one raising these bastards now are you, they ain't got nobody, they crack head mama, and dead beat daddy don't want them,  and I'm fostering them for the the money, I'm all they got"

Shaniia didn't want the boys to hear such things like that because she would never want her kids to hear things like that. Shaniia grabbed Nolen and Jehriko ' s arm and took them to the car

"Where you taking them huh?"

"What the fuck do you care old hag bitch" she said before she got in the the car, she looked to her side and saw Nolen in the front.

"If you want me to, I can get in the back"

"No, no, no. You're fine " she said as she rubbed his arm." Are you guys hungry, I have till 6 to go pick up my kids, dealing with you, I worked up an hunger"

"I'm good," Jehriko Said

"How are you? You ain't since night before last

" I said I'm not hungry, I'm not hungry"

"Look Miss, I'm hungry"

"What do you got a taste for baby boy ? Whatever you desire

"Anything?"

"Anything"

"Red lobster"

"Okay, you wish is my comand"

Shaniia pulled off and headed to there destination.  She glanced at Jehriko a couple of times figuring him out. She remember she was just like him was wondering how could she help make him open up.