Part 43

*2 months later*

Chres POV

Everything was going good. I mean me were doing good. Shaniia insisted that Cassandra moved in with us and know that remelio was her brother. I still havent told shaniia about what i did that night but she really didnt need to know. Me, Shaniia, casey and romelio was out at the park for family day like i been doing lately. 

when i was putting casey in the truck out of nowhere it started to rain bullets at us. i rushed casey in the car as she cried. it was a car across the streets shooting at us. i was pulling my gun off my waist till i saw bullets coming from our side and it was shaniia shooting towards them. i thought she gave her guns up but i guess not. they were still shooting. i thought that i was having good aim but i wasnt. i was missing shooting out the windows out of the car. i guess that was good for shaniia cuz she shot 3 of the 6 niggas that was in the car and then they drove off. i heard casey and romelio cry hard. me and shaniia got in the car and rushed off.

shaniia: WHAT DA FUCK IS GOING CHRESANTO ROMELIO LARENZO FUCKIN AUGUST!

me: you gotta let me explain

shaniia: GET TAH FUCKIN EXPLAININ THEN

me: shaniia i was in too deep

she let tears come out her her tears because she couldnt

shaniia: what do you mean?

me: i went to-

shaniia: dont say it. then she shook her head

me: it went back

shaniia: after i ask not to. what did you do?

me: i sold and-

shaniia: and what?

me: killed and stole from the andersons

she didnt say anything she just looked forward then she chuckles

shaniia: first, you lie to me saying you got a loan from the bank. then, you take money from one of the biggest drug dealers thats known and think he aint gone know you took his money and kill his goons? and now you got me and my 2 babies in the middle of uh shoot out. oh chresanto, i just know how to pick dont i?

me: look i need you, case, and melo to stay with prod for an hour till i give anderson his money back

and we pulled up to craig's house. they all got out. i didnt i listen. i end up giving anderson his money back. then i went back to prod's house to get them.

me: aye where they at?

prod: gone

me: gone?whatchu mean gone

prod: nigga she left. i couldnt stop her.

me: how could you let them go. i start yellin and tearing up.

me: what if they come for her and my kids

prod: they gone me okay just calm down

me: imma see if they at home

i went home and looked around and notice her car was gone, but sometimes she let ma use it so i think she got it. then i went into the house.

me: Cassandra

no answer

me: Melo?

no answer

and then i paniced

me: Shaniia?

no one was home. i looked on the counter and saw a note. maybe it was from shaniia telling me where they were

Dear Chresanto,

i cant take it anymore. the lies, you being untruthful to me. u cant do it anymore. chres you told me good ones go if you wait to long. im taking casey and melo with me and where leaving cali for a while till things calm down. i hate i gotta do this but i gotta do the safety for me and my babies. chres im sorry but we cant be together anymore. if it aint trust, then it aint know us. i hope when you start over that you and ya girl do right by each other.we will ways love you chres.

your truly,

babygirl

what was she sayin? what did she mean she was taking my kids with her? who gave her the right to take my kids from me. but was i really that bad for her leaving me? i felt like dying i dont got my fiance and anymore and now my kids. then i tried calling her but now call so i left her a voicemail.

me: babygirl? i know you listenin but im sorry. i know that you dont like that word but i really am. i want you to come home. i want you., case, and melo to come home and be a family again baby i promise it wont be no more lies and i'll keep my promises. but if you dont. dont chu go gettin married, dont dont chu get engaged, i know your gettin older and you have no time to waste. i shouldnt be much longer but you shouldnt have to wait cant lose you, cant have you and im so sorry selfish and thats all it was. like we said the good ones go, the good ones go if you wait too long. so you should go, you should go for you stay too long. i love you babygirl, kiss the kids for me.

i hung up. i went back into the kitchen and grabbed me a bottle of grey goose and took it to the living room and sat down and started to drink . and then i felt nothing. i guess this was the feeling of being unwanted she always talked about 😕.