Part 44

Omniesnt POV

Who could believe that the high school sweet hearts were over done for good?that meant that chres didnt have his fiance nor his now 6 year old daughter and now 5 month old son. he couldnt see them grow anymore. Chresanto was battered. He would call shaniia and leave millions of voicemails talking to it. asking how were the kids and how they were doing and telling her to kiss the kids for her. When shaniia and the kids left she moved to ohio. she didnt talk to anyone back in cali. she didnt even call liberty not knowing how she wasnt sweet anymore either. she was beating the cancer to where it was almost gone but she was acting out more now. craig wasnt so happy of shaniia leaving. She was doing good tho. She had a very good paying job. while she was at work, casey was in school abd melo was in daycare. Shaniia had met some girls down there and they were coo. and chresanto on the other hand. He was done waiting on shaniia to pick up the phone and stopped calling. he end up meeting someone named mari. she was alot how shaniia used to be. she is very pretty too.chres went out his way to do anything for his pretty college girl. one day a guy said some rude things to mari and chres went up there and popped the guy's eye.( means he blacked it fyi) to him it seemed as if shaniia and the kids didnt matter anymore. he is to much in love with her. he would do anything for this girl. But its questions to be asked.In some way will chres completly forget about shaniia and the kids? will shaniia do what chres ask or not?will something happend to both chres and shaniia? will these 2 reunite? Its alot to find out.