Part 83

Rayan and Jacob both, helped Chrestanto out of the car from another one of his long party nights with a new girl to spend it with. Rayan on one side and Jacob on the other listening to his slurred and mumbled words and he giggled at whatever he was talking about.

"Oh, you guys I had so much fun man, Did you see me win the drinking contest Jake? " He asked

"Yeah I saw you buddy" Jacob answered dryly

"No, no, no. Did you see that girl I was with yall?, I mean did you see her titties and her ass thooooooooooooooooooooo!" He said as he began to laugh historically and trembled to have Jacob and Rayan to bring him back to his feet.

"You know what, you guys are the best, we..we gotta do this again guys" Chrestanto stated as he began rambling on about nothing.

These actions of Chrestanto began to make Jacob worried for Shaniia. He knew it was alot for her to handle and it just wasn't right. And what was happening to Chrestanto? He thought in the back of his mind.

Rayan felt bad having to bring Chres home like this, but it eased him a bit when he didn't see her car in the driveway.

"When he go out next time I'm gonna call that girl again, she made life a thrill" Chrestanto said with a smile and while giggling.

"What was the point of wanting shaniia back if you weren't going to do any up mess up, again? It was pointless" Rayan asked Chrestanto

Chrestanto jerked his arm from  around both of the men, and tried to hand on is own, and looked at Ray crooked.

"Nigga, is that yo bitch up there you fucking every night huh? No, so don't  ask me why shit mutha fucka, and you know why, it's because I'm fucking grown, and standing with ten toes down, and do whatever the fuck I want, that's why!" Chrestanto shouted into the air.

No nigga, your a fucking pussy ass bitch Roc, look at you" rayan yelled to chresanto," You got that perfect woman in there, sitting on you waiting for your alcoholic and sex addicted ass to come home from your long devilsh nights, and never say shit to you about it. And I gotta feel like a bastard when she ask what is he doing?, where is he? , who is he with?, is he cheating on me? And I lie all because I'm covering for you. Listen here dumb mutha fucka, I don't blame her for ever leaving you and taking her kids from you. When was the last time you spoke to Casey huh? And don't include shaniia because she talked to her before we left on the road, so when was it huh?" Rayan said as he was letting steam roll off his back.

When rayan said this, it hit one one Chrestanto's nerves. Chrestanto haven't been speaking to Cassandra because he thought he  let her

down and didn't want to address the situation,  and left it as that.

" When I go in this house, bitch nigga, you can loose my number, and cut me, my bitch, and our kids loose. You are such a.." Chres said before almost falling over.

Jacob didn't know what to do while being between the two arguing. Jacob unlocked the door and took the key and walked up to chresanto

"Look, your drunk ass fuck bra, go in there and get some rest while Shaniia isn't there, it's was best for you right, before you really mess something up" Jacob said as he patted Chres back and push Rayan to the car.

Chrestanto walked up to the door and mumbled some bullshit and opened the door, when he came in he shut the door hardly. He heard the faint music Billy holiday in the background and dimmed lights. When Chrestanto switched the lights to regular, he saw Shaniia in the large one person seat, while smoking a Cuban cigar with her white  silk robe. Shaniia stared a whole in Chrestanto's soul to where he could feel the burning sensation.

"Chrestanto, " she said as she let the smoke from her cigar loose from her nose and mouth," I'm leaving you." She said then took a puff off her cigar," Now , I know what your thinking " what's so different this time?" And that's a good question and the answer is hold on dear," she said puffing again on the cigar, " These are some good cubans I can't believe you held out on these but, anyway, what's different this time is I don't feel any sympathy for you. You caused this on yourself. I'm not gonna give you the " it's not you, it's me " story. And I'm telling you in person, and look here" Shaniia got up and strutted to Chres and stood in front of him and said" I will never come back for you, you hear" she said before blowing the smoke from her Cuban into his face. Shaniia began to chuckle at the puzzled face he carried on his face." Because i will be smashing windows and cutting lines before I let you hurt and humiliate me again" she said

Shaniia tried to walk away but, before she could get far, Chrestanto pulled shaniia back by her hair, cause Ling her to come crashing to the ground. Chrestanto stood over her and said

" You're not leaving me again, and your not taking my kids either, you think you can get up and go whenever you fucking please? I think fuck not" He said before punching Shaniia directly in the jaw.

It was a sharp pain she felt, she wasn't going to let it go down like this. Shaniia got up and punched Chrestanto in his nose. Shaniia tried to run but, he caught her by her hair crashed her face into the marble floors, that began to become red by shaniia's blood from her nose, she quickly  bit down own his ankle making him come down to her level, she got on top of him and leaked her hands together and beat his face in. Chrestanto over weighed her causing him to go on top of her. Chres stood up  and grabbed shaniia and raising her in the air while shaking her and throwing her into the wall. Shaniia tried to stay in the fight, she kicked him in his stomach, quickly releasing her and dropping to his knees, shaniia ran and grabbed the small statuette and walked hardly to Chres who was attemping to get up.

"I'll show you what happens when you fuck up a bitches attitude and hair mutha fucka" she said sternly under her breathe and quickly shaniia collided the statuette with chresanto's head three times knocked him out cold.

Shaniia could care less if he was dead or not. Shaniia went upstairs and grabbed her and Melo some clothes and him some toys. Shaniia walked in to the walk in closet and grabbed her a couple of bands that she think it last her to where ever she was going. Shaniia walked back downstairs to look at Chres still unconscious.  She looked at him and spatter on him. And walked out the house. She went into the garage and got in her white 2014 range Rover and before her rolled off to Ma. August house to get Romelo,  she lit her a Cuban cigar.

"Damn, these things are good" then she played Take Care by Rich Gang and puffed her cigar and pulled off.

"Never again" Shaniia thought while she rested her head on the wheel at the stop light.