Part 76

Shaniia was driving around on the streets of L.A with her son in the back as he played with his big red Tonka truck. Shaniia was on her way to Mr. and Mrs. Ling's house to show them what she had brought into the world. Shaniia smiled to her self that she would be able to see the man that helped save her over and over when she needed it. All Shaniia wanted to do is thank him for everything.

"Mommy" Romelo asked dragging his words." Yes, my king", she answered." Where are we going now, I want daddy." he told me dragging his words again." We are gonna be home in a minute okay, but we gotta meet some people that is very important to us first okay?" shaniia informed her son."Okay" he said as he played with his Tonka truck. Shaniia watched him in the rear view mirror." Ti amo Melo" shaniia said to melo."Ti amo too Mami" he said with a smile.

Shaniia pulled up into the drive way and got out the car and helped Melo out too. When they got out, they walked to the door, rang the door bell, and waited for the door to be answered. Someone came to the door and it was Mrs. Ling. She looked at me and smiled and hugged me."Hello, my dear" she said to me." Hello, I have someone I want you to meet" Shaniia said with a smile."Where is he!" Mrs. Ling asked with excitement.Shaniia looked to her side and didnt see Melo but instead she was behind her thick legs and was hiding." Come here Melo" she called."Mommy, Im paura" he said softly."Scared of what melo? Come here" Shaniia said as she picked him up,"Ms. Ling, this is My son, Romelo, Say Hi melo" she told him."Ciao" he said as he layed his face into Shaniia's chest. "Stop speaking italian, and speak english"She stated."Its okay, he's fine come in" Ms. ling said

We walked in and I saw Lang, Hahn's father, and he seemed surprised to see my face.

"Lang, do you remember this lil ol' foreign face?" Ms. ling asked her husband."How could I ever forget that bella face" he said as he walked up to me. When we met up he kissed both my cheeks and hugged me"Oh, it has been a while my child."Lang said to Shaniia

"It seems like forever and a day, I have really have missed both of you guys company" I told them as she felt Melo tugging on her thick bronze thighs."Who do you we have here?" Lang said referring to Melo."Lang this is my Son Romelo , introduce yourself Melo" shaniia instructed Melo."Hi Im Romelo, suo piacere di conosceri" he said holding on to only one of Shaniia's thighs." Melo speak english" Shaniia told him." Its okay, Im very pleased to meet you too" Lang said to Melo."I know you want to see someone special huh, Hahn get down here, its important" Lang shouted loudly. Shaniia began to start to feel weird as she heard Hahn say he was on his down. When he came down the first flight of stairs Shaniia's stomach turned into knots and her palms began to sweat. Hahn was more of a bronze color, you could hardly tell he was Chinese, for some reason Shaniia felt as if she had fell in love again. Hahn was so happy to see Shaniia. He didnt think she would have turned out like this. He admired he lightly bronzed skin, that scar on the side of her face, brown eyes, silk stone cold black hair, her slim waist, wide hips, and thick thighs that he couldnt resist. Hahn jogged towards Shaniia as she met him half way.When they met Hahn swept Shaniia off her feet and held her for a quick second.

"Do you know how much you've been missed?" he asked with a chuckle."You've been missed the same way" Shaniia said with a smile."Come on lets go outside in talk" he said as he started pulling me towards the door."Melo stay here okay" Shaniia stated."Okay" he answered.Then we walked outside.

"Well I see you have change alot Ms Bozeman" he said as he put his pocket

After he said that to her, they started connecting all over again, the jokes start rolling, the laughter start rolling, and the feelings start rolling.

"So, how's life yo know, with out A'shai?" he asked. This made Shaniia feel uneasy. A lot of things im life would have went right if he didnt have to leave her and a lot of things would have never happend. "I been okay, Im just happy he's in a better place, you know?" she said." yeah I understand, Have you got in any contact with Barone?" he asked."Last time I saw Barone was when we helped him leave the prison bus."she said uneasy," he's somewhere alive."I think it would be best for you to go back there one last time. You know, to get some sentimental things you guys shared, just to help ease the pain.I know you still hurt" He said. Shaniia felt like Hahn had just read her. She felt like no one else could understand like how he would. "Come Hahn, you know I cant do such a thing, me and you both know, when I get into that house and look at that bed I will just instantly.... die" she said softly."Come on now, we both know that you have too much will power to just do such a thing, it should make you be stronger." he stated" your right" She said," Your right

Shaniia and Melo left the Ling's house and headed home. Shaniia walked into the house while carrying Melo and laying him on the couch and turned the tv on and layed beside him then Chresanto walked in and sat down by them.

"So how was your peace mission"he askes kissing her and melo on the cheek." It when okay, but I have a bigger thing to do tomorrow.First we gotta go pick up Ray, Drop off Melo at Ma August's house then, we gotta bounce out the city for a bit" she said without look directly at him,"You down or what?" She asked him."Im down for what ever, ma" he said sucking his teeth and looked at her. Shaniia crawled to the other end of the couch where Chresanto was sitting and climbed on his lap, when She did, Chresanto held her waist and gazed into her eyes."Im telling you, what im asking yall to do, could be life threating, your willing to follow after me?" she asked putting her arms around his neck. Chresanto thought about these words Shaniia had said, he thought that last time Jordan said something like this, left him looking stupid, he did he want to make this mistake again?"I follow you anywhere Shaniia" he said to her looking her into her eyes and got a tighter grip on her waist."I follow you anywhere Mr.August, I promise. Its yours, All of me is yours.These words warmed Chresanto's heart and he kissed her.