CHAPTER28: Mia Tastes Wonderful

Mia

"Oh my God. I'm gonna be on T.V." Lauren whispered. I laughed. "Relax. We're not gonna get caught."

"So you've done this before, right?"

"Nope."

"Mia!"

"Shh! Do you want to live or die?"

She covered her mouth as we climbed inside the windows of Kenyon College's Library. I helped her get in. "I can't see anything." She whispered in the darkened room. "Stay here, I'm gonna turn on some lights." Even when the library is pitch black, I know the ways of it like the back of my hand. Lauren helped by turning her flash on. I switched four-wall scones on. Enough to provide us dim lights and to make out Lauren's feature. Her yellow dress matched perfectly with her golden soft curls. Her green eyes lit brighter with tiny gilt freckles. I wanted to kiss her then and there. She looked above the enormous collection of classical books and her fingers roamed the edge of the shelves. "I used to come here in my freshmen years." I tried to concentrate on the words that just came out from her. "You should come more often."

"I mainly just do my writings at home. But I can make research here. Where are you going?"Lauren watched me journeyed to the storage room and grabbed a blanket. I dusted it off, found a spot in the middle of the library, and placed it there. "Did you plan to take me here?" She asked. "No. But since we already are.. might as well hang out here." Lauren continued her search for interesting tales as I watched her with awe. Discovering new books and smiling at the old ones. She made her way to the blanket where I'm sited comfortably. I opened my backpack to reveal two grape juice in a box. I handed one to Lauren. "How long has this juice been in your bag?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at her. "If you must know, these things are my favorite. And my bag is never complete without a new grape juice." She sat right next to me. The room is quiet. I lay on my back. Lauren followed. "I came out to my mom today." I heard myself say. Where did that come from? "How did she take it?" She asked. "Surprisingly well." She turned to face me. "Since I was a little girl, I always thought I'm weird for not liking boys. No one knows who I am."

"Not even Ben and Amber?" She asked. I shook my head. "Not a soul.. And now, it feels great! To finally say it. To kiss the girl I've always wanted to ki..-" I looked at Lauren. And suddenly the books seemed so distant. All I could hear is the loud thumping from my chest. She looks so beautiful with those soft lips. "I mean.. can I kiss you?" Those lips slowly formed into a smile. A smile I definitely will remember. "I thought you'd never ask."

Lauren

Mia tastes wonderful. Grape juice to be more specific. She pulled me in closer and I felt the warmth of her body. Her hair, long and soft. I took her cap off and found myself cradling on top of her. How did I end up here? Her hands went from the nape of my neck down to my waist. Trailing goosebumps at every skin she touches. Her tongue brushing lightly on my lower lip. I tried to relax, but it ended up with our chests pressing against each other. My body, anything but relax. Her hands explored more on the small of my back. She grabbed my ass and my tongue danced along with hers. I hear her moan. Or was that me? My breathing becomes shallow, it almost hurts. I needed to taste more of her. I made my way down to her jawline. Inhaling her sweet scent. This time, I'm sure the moans were coming from Mia. Oh, how I would love to hear more of that. All of sudden, I felt the heat on the inside of my underwear. "Fuck." Mia whispers in my ear. That did it. I rocked my hips unto hers as I watched how her eyes closed and her mouth opened to a gap. The heat is now right at the center between us. And I should do something about that. I continued rocking when I felt Mia's hands pulling me closer for a kiss. Hungry and on a mission. She flipped us. The view of her on top of me is breathtaking. Literally. Her eyes showed the same desire. She kissed my neck. And all I could think of was oh my God she's kissing my neck! I need her closer still. I found the hem of her shirt and pulled it up to her head until it was off. She starts unbuttoning my dress to the front while her lips never leaving my skin. At last, it opens. She slides it down my shoulders. I worked my way to unzip her pants. Once it did, she pulled them down. Showing a pair of black laced bra and underwear.

I couldn't help myself. I sat up and kissed her on the mouth. Letting her know how much I want her. Need her. And fast. "Please.." She breathlessly said on my lips. "Please, wait." I snapped out of it and let go of her. My face turned red. She doesn't want me. "Just.." She found my eyes. And without breaking contact, reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. Freeing my breasts. "Let me look at you." Her gaze finally left mine and darted down below to my neck, my chest, and my entire body. Her eyes not only hold desire but admire too. The way she's looking at me alone can make me undone right at this moment. "You're.." She started. "Lauren you're so beautif..-" I captured her mouth. Because one more second without it, and I will combust. I was met with full passion. Her thumb takes the rest of my underwear off and so did she. Still lying on top of me, we finally meddled together. No more clothes. No more barriers. She touched my breast and I let out a quiet moan. My neck turned out to be a favorite spot for her to kiss until I felt a warm wet tongue brushed against my nipple and my quiet moan turned into a cry. "Yes." I breathed out. Her mouth played with it as I unconsciously swayed. I looked down at her as she paid my other breast the same attention. Still couldn't believe that those were the same lips I was kissing just a minute ago. She makes a trail down the center of my breasts until she settles between my thighs. She stopped. Looked back at me with hopeful shy eyes and said, "Is this okay?" I looked back at her. Consent. She's asking for consent. "Mia.. come up here." She obeyed and climbed back on top of me. She caresses my hair. "I just want to let you know, that there is nothing that could stop us now unless you say so." I swallowed. "I want you, Mia." Her eyes darkened again and I felt her fingertips on the inside of my thighs. I gasped at her touch. "I want you too." She says.