CHAPTER29: Her Girlfriend

Mia

I slide a finger on her wet hot folds. Her body arched. And I was met with the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. I held her close as I continued circling at her sex. Enjoying her skin on mine. Her perky nipples are calling my attention, and I'm more than willing to give. I covered one with my mouth that brought a groan from Lauren's throat. At the same time I picked up her rhythm and my fingers went to work. Her moans and slight movement arouses me. And I don't think I've ever been this turned on. She started rocking her hips viscously and I took that as a sign. I slid a finger inside her. "Ohh!" Lauren moaned and her nails dug my shoulder blades. I looked up to make sure she's okay but was distracted by how sexy she looked. And the sounds she's making. A second finger follows inside her and now she feels tighter than ever. She threw her head back with her eyes shut closed. Slowly first but I gradually picked up speed. "Yes." She hissed and bit her lip. I attempted to stay focused on the task at hand. Her hips rocked harder and faster and so did my arm. "Mia." There it is again. She said my name in the most inebriating way. She opens her eyes. How are someone's eyes that green? Her chest heaved up and down and I felt her body tensed. I got you, Lauren. In a couple of more strokes, she squirms underneath me and made the sexiest sound I have ever heard. I held her close with my head on her chest until she collapsed and waited for her body to soften and her pulse to calm down.

She brought her hands and caresses my hair. I nuzzled in her neck and hugged her tight. Never wanting to let go. I felt her lips on my forehead and found myself smiling when I inhale her scent. Vanilla..

She folded the piece of paper in her hands. "This?" She held it up. "This is your favorite writings of mine? That sounded so amateur. Well, I was anyway." She says. "You were talking about your mother, weren't you?" I asked sincerely. She looked far away on the wall. "I missed her every day." Her eyes suddenly filled with tears but she quickly brushed them away. "Anyway.." She smiled meekly and put a strand of hair behind her ears. I put my arms around her and she leaned closer to the embrace. "I bet she's proud of you. Look what you've become. You're this strong and beautiful woman. Whom by the way, I cannot get out of my mind." She laughed and sniffed. She turned to look at me. "How long have you had a crush on me, Mia?" Busted. "What? I didn't have.. I don't.." She gave me a face. Dang it, I could never lie in those eyes. I sighed. "I guess since I saw you naked in James' room." She covered her face with both hands. "Ohh that's right. You HAVE seen me naked before! Ugh! That was so embarrassing." She noted. "Gay panic, babes. That was the word." I said and laughed along with her red and embarrassed face. Until it became serious. "What?" I shrugged and asked her. "Come here." She pulled me softly and gave me the lightest of kiss on the lips and I knew I'm in trouble. "Babes.." She repeated and whispered. Oh. Deep trouble. She wrapped her arms around my waist as we lay on the blanket together. Lauren tugged my shirt off in one swift motion and tossed it to the floor. Her movements were slow and torturous as hell as I felt her hot lips all over my skin. I let out a murmur when she turned her head to the side to nip and lick against my nipple. "Baby.." She continued her way down to my hips. She paused. I opened my eyes to look down on Lauren. "You do have a tattoo." Her finger grazed over my left hip where three years ago, I decided to get a tattoo of a paper plane. "Why paper plane?" I shrugged and tried to find my voice. "I love paper planes."

Lauren

"Mia" I whispered. "Go 'way" she turned her head away and continued snoring softly. "Mia, baby. Wake up. I think I hear someone." I shook her lightly and then violently. "What.. whattt?" We hear the sound of keys jingling and footsteps approaching. "Shit. We gotta go." She fumbles around to collect her clothes while I button up my dress. "Come on!" She took my hand as we headed through the window. "Oh wait." I run back to the shelves and took my first writing with me. "Hurry!" Mia hissed. And the second the librarian gets to open the door, we were out the window and running away from the campus. Once we think we got away from where we came from, we halted and tried to catch some breath. "I've never.." Mia tried to speak. "I've never run that fast." My chest is pounding like crazy as well. "You okay?" She asks me. "I.. I am. Are you?" I replied. She put her hand on her chest. "I will be." I slowly walked towards her and placed a kiss on her cheeks. Her face went red in an instant. And I don't think it was from all the running. "You realize that that didn't slow down my heartbeat, right?" My lips formed into a curve. "My heart beats for you too.." Our eyes locked. And it took a whole two seconds before we both burst into laughter at how cheesy that sounded. I can't believe I just said that. "I don't really talk like this." Now I'm the one blushing. "Woah. What's this?"

"What's what?"

"Are you blushing?" Mia asks. "No! That was just cos.."

"Cos of what?"

"Cos of running!"

"Oh is that so?" She captured my lips which ultimately caught me by surprise. My toe curled and my tummy fluttered. How many times do I have to kiss Mia until the butterflies fade away? The answer is never. "Good morning, indeed." A car stopped right in front of us. Of course. We're still out in the streets. The car's window rolled down. Amber. If Mia was shocked, she did a great job hiding it. Amber's index finger pointed at her. "I knew it." She says smiling. "We both knew it." A guy in front added. "Franz, Lauren, Lauren, Franz." Amber made quick introductions. "You guys knew?" Mia said. "Of course. I'm your best friend. I was just waiting for you to come out and tell us. Now get it and lemme give you a ride unless you Sapphic bitches would like to continue making out in the streets."

Once inside the car, Mia held my hand. She looked happy and free. "Tell me the deets, Mi." Amber said as she drives us straight to the Pink Bean. Coffee indeed is a must in this unexpected turn of morning events. "What details?" Mia asked in return. "Like did you had a crush on me?" Franz choked on his water bottle at his girlfriend's absurd words. "Oh please. Not everyone is attracted to you, Amber."

The three of us entered the café when Franz drove away to work. Ben just opened the store. "Yo Mia, why are you wearing the same shirt as you did yesterday?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth. Amber passed at him. "You owe me $20." She said as she headed to the counter. A pair of eyebrows furrowed. "Twenty? What was the bet? OH." He looked at me. Then to Mia. Then back at Amber. She gave him the universal look of 'I told you so'. Ben hurried to Mia and gave him the biggest bear hug. She awkwardly pats on the back of his head. "I knew it too" He squealed. And squeezed her shoulders. "Oh my God. Are you crying?" Mia asks him in shock and horror. "I knew that, Am!" He shouted.

"You still owe me twenty!" She yelled back from the back of the store. And then Ben came in to hug me. Woah with the surprises. "Alright. That's enough buddy." Mia says. But the hug continues. "Ben get off my girlfriend." And he lets go. Her girlfriend..