Acknowledgments

And that ends My Brother's Girlfriend. This has been such a journey and it honestly helped my mental health. I wouldn't have of course done it without you, readers. Know that I enjoyed writing this and appreciates all your votes and comments. To my former consultant (You know yourself lol) Thanks for all the help. As well as to Tee for judging my terrible grammar. You have been an inspiration and the absolute Mallory in this short novel. To my favorite author, Melissa Brayden. And the book Madame President by Blayne Cooper is the reason I got to writing and the very reason this short novel started. (I def recommend their books. Make sure to check them out.)

Spoiler Alert!!! My Brother's Girlfriend is a trilogy! (It might even be a quartet. Depends on my capacity tbh lmao.) The sequel is focused on Elena Richards, Assistant Dean. And Grace Jones, owner of Breathtaking Blooms. If you don't know these characters, you didn't read My Brother's Girlfriend hahaha. Kidding aside, I really hope you will enjoy the sequel as much as you enjoyed Mia and Lauren's journey.

My Boyfriend's Mother (Sequel)

Ever wondered what it feels like having a hot lesbian mom? Ask my boyfriend.

When Grace Jones met Josh, the search is over. She found the man of her dreams. And everything was bound to be perfect. That is until she met his mother. Successful, striking, and beautiful, Elena Richards. Whom before meeting him, hooked up with her.

Would Grace be ableto put her one lesbian sex night (a.k.a. the best sex she's ever had) in thepast and move on to the future with the man of her dreams? Or Elena might bethe person to completely turn her to the rainbow side?