CHAPTER16: What Makes Her Moan?

Mia

The music was blazing in the club so I was literally raising my voice and I don't care if my throat sores. I'm having too good a time. "So then I called her name. I was like 'Pumpkin spice latte for Karen!'. And this woman came at the edge of the counter and took the drink from my hands. She took a sip and looked at me reaally weirdly. She was like, 'this isn't hazelnut.' So then I asked. 'Are you Karen?' And she's like. 'no.' And we stared at each other like what the fuck am I going to do with that??" Ben and Amber burst into laughter. "Okay! You're right. You've had the worst Friday this week." Amber gulped from her old fashion. Still trying to stifle a laugh. "Better than when you had to clean the bathroom with shit clogged on the toilet?" Ben regarded to Amber after ordering more of his whiskey sour. "Ewwwwww!" . A picture of that dreadful day prompted into our minds. And we hated Ben for doing that. I swallowed the last of my Martini. Which needs a refill. Looking for the bartender, I whirled around as a splash of alcohol surged into my chest. Three pieces of ice made its way inside of my now very wet Hard Rock t-shirt. "What t he fuck is your probl-.." I looked up to see Lauren's intoxicated face. She blinked hard and frowned as soon as she saw my wet body.

"Mia.." She now looks concerned and started to grab a tissue by the bar and dabbed on my chest. I squirm. She was panicking and moving too fast. "Hey." I grabbed both of her wrist and we met each other's eyes. She still looks pretty tipsy. Pretty. But tipsy. "I'm fine." I tried to assure her. When in reality, I'm not. The fucking ice is starting to melt inside my bra. I made my way to the restroom. "Do you need help?" Amber called out. I shook my head. "No. Enjoy your drinks. I'll be right back." I swung opened the door to the powder room as a muffled version of Arianna Grande started ringing in the closed walls.

Lauren bolted with a white towel in her hands. "I am so sorry." She rushed towards me. While I'm eager to get my bra undone so I could get rid of that one cube of ice melting torturously in one nipple. Lauren was in front of me but she froze. Her eyes lingered on my wet shirt. I now realized how thin the fabric was and how easily my black bra can now be seen. Her lips parted and her chest heaved up and down. The way she's looking at me made me want to rip my clothes off in front of her.

Woah there, tiger.

Her eyes managed to look up to mine. "Uhm.." She started. "Here. L..let me help you."

She struggled to soak away the wetness from my shirt. My damned breast is in the way. She tried to avoid it. Which was not a huge help because most of the alcohol is exactly where she should not be touching. I took her hand lightly and guided her where the towel is mostly needed. I hissed when she pressed on my left breast. I can't take this. "I'll take the towel, Lauren." She blinked. Seconds ticked off. "Right. Of course. I'm sorry." I've never seen Lauren drunk before. I've never even seen her drink once. I wonder what could be the reason she's all up for it tonight. Suddenly I didn't care about my wet shirt because holy shit. Lauren is so differently attractive tonight. I tried not to stay on her cleavage and shook my head. "I'm just gonna.." I inclined inside the cubicle. "Yeah.. I'll be right here." She answered. I nodded and closed the door behind me. If she insisted on coming here with me, I might die.

Lauren

"I'm all dried up but my shirt is still pretty wet." That's not the only thing that's wet. Oh my god. Shut up, Lauren. I shook my head as haziness is working its way up to my head again. Why did I have to drink so many Mojitos. Oh, that's right. The reason is staring right in front of me. With wet shirt, none the less. I took my red sweater that's been draped around my hips and handed it to Mia. "Here. Wear this. It's the least I can do." She smiles before taking it. Thank God. She doesn't look pissed. She turned her back to me and lifted her shirt up to her head. I looked away. But only for a brief second. I wonder what her strong shoulders would feel like beneath my fingers. And the small of her back. Will she like it? What makes her moan?

Stop it! I blame Mr. Mojito.

She turned to face me. Wearing my red sweater. My favorite red sweater. It looks good on her. I drew a breath. "I'm sorry. I don't normally drink. Taylor and Sam dragged me away from my writing tonight. And frankly, I needed the distraction." "From writing?" She asked. Sure. Let's go with that. I nodded. "Again. I'm really, really sorry." I gave her an apologetic look. "S'kay." She waved her hand in my direction. I smile at her. "What?" She asked as she took her cap off and finger combed her hair in the mirror. I looked down at the dirty restroom floor. My stomach started to knot when I imagined what if it were my fingers in her dark long hair. "Just that we've been wearing each other's clothes." She realized this and the corner of her mouth turned into a bright smile.

After that little incident, I strayed from any alcohol and stick to water. Moments later, I felt myself slowly getting back to normal. The one that doesn't spill on girls clothes. Pretty girls clothes. Amber started dancing frantically and was beginning to feel sick so Ben and Mia had to take her home. But not before I could steal Mia away for a few seconds for more apologizing necessary. "I'm really sorry again. For ruining your night. About your shirt and.." I was going to say 'bra' but that might not be the best choice of word right now. "We're done with the apologies, Lauren. It's fine. Plus I now have your sweater so it's your loss, really." She poked her tongue out and smiles widely. I really don't want to give that specific sweater away, but to Mia, I'll give her everything.