10. The secret.

Chapter 10.
(Michele's P.O.V)
Today's the day he will leave. I hope she will join him. That's always better than missing him for like way too long! I'm glad to hear both of her parents are good with this. I'm making breakfast for him, because he's packing his suitcase. I hope everything will be just fine. The previous time, he went missing and Taylor kidnapped him. Justin was also threatening them. I got to make sure he makes it safely. Oh, there they are! 'Mom, what's for breakfast?' He stops when he comes into the kitchen and figures the smell out. 'Oh, pancakes.' He smiles. That's my boy! 'What is Vivienne gonna do when you're on tour? Is she joining you?' 'Yes she is. Her suitcase is already packed.' Then they go upstairs to take one last look before they eat breakfast. And I have to finish some stuff.

(Austin's P.O.V)
I see I have everything! Or better said, WE have everything! I sit down and eat my breakfast. She is doing the same. But she's also on her phone. 'Baby girl, who are you texting?' 'No one, now let me text back!' She says. Well nice way to let me shut up! 'You know what? I don't want to fight on the day we leave for tour. I just wanna have a good time with you. And we're doing this the same way as last year. When you're in London, you can go with your aunt and uncle.' She remains silent for a while, until we say goodbye to mom and leave out the door. Then we walk towards my car.