7. What about us?

Chapter 7.

(Vivienne's P.O.V)

I don't know if I have to do this! I have to do so many things, and now I get a call from the school. They tell me they have my results. And fortunately, I GRADUATED! So I don't have to worry about that. The next worry is that I wanna meet up with so many celebrities, but I don't have the time for that. And, I have to go back to my country soon! And then there's this problem, I don't think Austin will like this. I can tell him some of the things, right? I sit here, and just drink some water. He's staring at something at the bar. When he sees I'm looking at him, he smiles. 'Are you alright?' he asks. 'Yeah, I'm okay.' Then we just sit here until it gets boring. We eventually get up and leave to go home.

(Austin's P.O.V)

In the car, everything is calm. Except for the radio of course. But this looks like the perfect time to talk with her. She's on her phone, texting some people. Or let me say a lot. Since we went to an award show together for the first time, she got a lot of phone numbers. And the amount of numbers is only increasing. She already has all of her favorite celebrities. She's not allowed to complain! Maybe one of them started texting her and she texted back and... who knows what happened from there? But I'll talk about that later. 'Who was calling you?' 'It's my school. I graduated.' She doesn't sound happy. Maybe a surprise performance will make her happy? I text my mom while I'm stuck in traffic.