2. Spend time with me?

Chapter 2

(Michele's P.O.V)

I haven't got the time to call Vivienne's parents yet. This is because I wanted to ask them something. I know it's only autumn break, but maybe she can stay here for a while and go to school here. She always loves to be here, and she has told me she would love to live here after graduation. I have some plans to convince her family. Maybe I can work all of them out. But first we have to get her here. I organize my stuff, call with some high schools out there, and prepare for Vivienne's arrival.

(Austin's P.O.V)

As I am rehearsing and recording in the studio, I keep thinking of her. She has to do some tests, and then she will be on her way to Miami. It's funny how she reminds me of my time in high school. But I am very happy I left that behind. I am currently singing my already launched song MMM Yeah. My manager and his team are watching over me, so I have to pay attention. And I also don't wanna make my Mahomies upset. So I just keep on singing. After a few minutes I have finished rehearsal. I sign myself off for the day, and then I go home.

As I arrive home, I see my mom is still here. 'Honey, you still have an hour left until we have to drive to the airport. And your friends have called to ask when you wanna hang out with them again.' I think I gotta answer this quick. 'Yeah, I guess I will tell them myself. But now I need some time alone.' I say, before I run upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I think I will write soon again, but can I please have a couple of votes for this one? Then I will continue.)