13. Break a leg!

(Austin's P.O.V)

'And now I want to have the most beautiful girl on Earth to come on stage. Please make some noise for my girlfriend!' The crowd is clapping and yelling. A security guard brings her in. She doesn't look happy at all. She walks up to me, but stops at a few feet away from me. 'Hello sweetheart. How is everything going?' She is standing there, but she doesn't look present. 'Err, hello? Earth to Vivienne!' I ask, waving my hand in front of her face. Then she comes back to Earth. 'Oh, sorry I didn't realize I'm on stage. Yeah, everything is fine. I love to do these things.' I continue talking to the Mahomies. 'Do you want to ask me or her a question? Then tweet something and maybe we will pick your tweet to answer to.' Then I see a lot of people taking their phones out. As they are texting, I walk closer to Vivienne, but she backs away. 'Babe, what's up? Do you need anything?' She keeps quiet, but watches the incoming tweets from all the fans.

(Vivienne's P.O.V)

I see a few tweets with good questions, others are mostly about if we can follow them or if we can do certain tricks. As if I can! I can do a backflip and some good dance moves, but if Austin and I had to compete he would absolutely win! I notice I have a lot of activities on my phone. When I look, I see I have a lot of tweets, followers and a few messages. My mother already asked me what I'm doing  right now. I will answer that later. When Austin looks at his phone, he starts to talk again. 'So, I have picked a few questions, and we will answer them.' He starts reading them out loud, and after that he answers them. Except for one question: 'Why is Vivienne not as happy as last year?' Austin looks at me, and now I have to think what I should say now.