3. Guess who's back

(A/N: I can't believe it! Already over 100 reads on my previous story Life Sucks Without You (Austin Mahone)! If you haven't read it, I recommend to read it first.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

(Vivienne's P.O.V)

Austin texted me he was at the airport to take care off stuff. Okay, it's a little bit weird, but I just go with it. The plane is still flying, but it's already above land. So the only thing is that it has to land at the airport. As I stand up to get me a coffee, I hear the plane will be landing within a minute. This makes me decide not to go anymore. I get my suitcase, and then I prepare myself to go outside. As I walk out of the plane, I look around to see if Austin's here to see me. I see a woman, and I recognize her as Michele. So I walk up to her, and I begin to talk. 'Hi Michele. You're here to pick me up, I guess?' I ask her. She nods, and signs me to follow her. I simply follow her to one of the exits. There is Austin also. He hugs me as soon as I'm close to him. He doesn't care about all the Mahomies watching, screaming and calling out his name.

(Austin's P.O.V)

I just got to the exit, as my beautiful girl walks towards me. I stretch my arm to give her a nice hug. As we're hugging, we hear a few people say 'awh' and also Mahomies make some noise. Well, I'm glad they're not booing. 'We better get going.' Mom says. As soon as we met up, we go out of here. She's holding my hand, and I quite like it. So we continue our journey to get back home. When we get to the car, we put in the suitcase and head home.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry I wasn't updating for so long. I had writers block. It would really help if you would give me an idea or even a useful word. But anyways thanks for reading this story!)