12. Waiting for the show

Chapter 12.

(Austin's P.O.V)

I have to perform again. It's so good to see my Mahomies again! They are excited to see me, I can feel it! I can let Vivienne come on stage, but what if she isn't as happy as last year? They will see that and come with a lot of questions. I can pretend she's not with me at the moment. Or I can send her away while I'm doing the concert. But then they will ask where she is! I can ask my manager and friends, but they will find out what's going on. I guess I should ask Alex. By the way, is he there at the moment? I have to look for him! So as we are out of the car, I tell her to go inside and have a seat backstage. I watch her until she's gone, and then I walk away to look for him.

(Vivienne's P.O.V)

I'm backstage, holding my phone. I unlock it, and take a look at my messages. I also read the news. They are all not really interesting, but one stands out. It's about Taylor Rafford, who was arrested after she tried to separate us. She has escaped from jail. They say she still wants her revenge, so we gotta be careful. I'm still sitting down waiting for the show to start, when suddenly a security guard shows up. 'Austin wants to have you on stage soon. Would you like that?' He asks me. I doubt if this is good for me, but why should I say no? I accept the offer anyway. This couldn't hurt, right?

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(A/N: What is she hiding? And what is Taylor going to do? Let me know what you think)