23. Love affair in the London air.

(Becky's P.O.V)
Oh boy! I didn't know there was a reason for her that serious! Then I would never let her leave! Taylor just went crazy at me. She threatened me to tell her why I'm spending time with Austin. I didn't, so she's still mad. I see I got a text from Vivienne.

Viv: Hey, u & Aus alright? I feel so guilty for doing this, but I think it's better for us. I don't deserve him.

Me: No don't say that. He still cares about u. Please don't say it ever again or I'll make sure u nevr get 2 do this again! Do it for urself, not for me.

Viv: Thnk u, girl. I think we are great friends.

Me: Or more like sisters? Yeah, that sounds good. Anyways, txt me whenever u feel like. G2g!

Viv: Adios!

I make my way over to work. Guess what I'm gonna do today? Record a new song! I'm so thrilled to do this!

(Austin's P.O.V)
After a long time I can finally get out! I set my first foot on British grounds and take a good breath of fresh air. I'm just glad we're on the ground again! I get a text from Becky, and also from Vivienne. First I read Becky's.

Becky: Hey babe, how u doin'? Txt me when on English grounds, k?

Let me text her back.

Me: Hey, I just landed. I'm okay, pretty tired though. U at the studio?

Becky: Yeah, gotta work again. Time doesn't stand still, and so do the fans. Anyways, I texted with her for a while. She's okay, nothing to worry about.

Me: Glad to hear. So, g2g but I'll talk to u after sound check. Bye.

Becky: Bye Austin <3

Now for Vivienne's text.

Viv: Hey Austin. Just wanted u 2 know I'm safe and sound. I'm staying at a hotel close to the O2. Excited to c u perform tonight!

I text back, taking responsibility towards her.

Me: Hey Viv. Thnx for letting me know. And yeah I'm excited 2. U know u got 2 tickets to my show, right? Who're u bringing?

...

No response yet. I guess she got distracted or mobbed by Mahomies. Or her own fans? She could have done something awesome and gain her own fans. Many people hanging out with celebs get some of the fame too. Or she's with a guy? Never mind.
I'm out of the airport and on my way to the tour bus, when suddenly I get noticed by paparazzi. As I hear the cameras shutter and everyone talk, I walk faster to get in the bus. 'No comment.' I say, making clear they get no answers from me. When the bus is ready, we leave for the O2.