20. New chances.

(Vivienne's P.O.V)

A few hours later, I'm back in London. I know the way to the hotel. Yeah, I stay here until the actual day I was supposed to arrive. So now I'm on my way to claim my bags. My aunt and uncle don't really know I'm here already I guess, unless my mom told them. I have to find mr X. He should be waiting here for me, but I don't see him yet. 

So I walk to the meeting point as soon as I have my bags. I see a figure sitting on a bench. I think that's him. I walk to the bench and sit next to him. 'Oh, hello there. So, you're Vivienne, right?' 'Yeah, that's me. What brings you here in London?' 'Well, I know your uncle and aunt are here and I just needed some time somewhere else.' 'Did anyone notice you on your way?' 'No, I made sure they couldn't.' He says softly, so that only I could hear. 'Okay, so what do we do now?' 'Well, I called a cab to take us to a hotel. Do you want to go now?' 'Yeah. But don't talk too much, your voice is so obviously you.' He follows me, with his face still hidden and wearing not too obvious clothes. He knows where to go, so he tells me the directions I need to go.

(Austin's P.O.V)

Thank god I have Becky! I think Viv did this so that Taylor couldn't take her chance with me. But where could she be? Would she really go to London that early? I hope she's safe at least. Alex tells me to keep it cool and find some distractions. I think a theme park visit can do good things. I'll just go with my best friends and people won't start asking questions. Yeah, I'll just do that. 'Alex, wanna go to a theme park?' He smiles. 'If it makes you happy, then yeah.' We stand up, and I get my car keys. Alex is already at the right side of the car. 'Let's have some fun.' I start the engine, turning up the music and driving away from here. 

-------------------------------------------

[So, here are the letters you should probably have:

s

e  2x

m  2x

g

If you think you know the answer, here's one more help:

_ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Remember, tell me the answer ASAP, so I can see who's the prize winner. Prize will be you with a role as (best) friend, and I'm now adding a shoutout and a celeb for you. If you comment before the part where the name will be revealed (part 22, don't worry you still get one more hint and some time), you already get to be in the next part from where you commented! CONTEST CLOSES AT THE PART WHERE THE NAME WILL BE REVEALED (late posts won't be included so it has no use to comment after the date I posted part 22)

Make sure you fill in this form:

-->Your name:

-->Your answer:

-->Why you want this prize:

--> 2 typical things about you (or more if you wanna tell me):

--> Celeb I should match you with (except the one in the answer):

--> Any requests for your character?:

That's it. So I have one more part with some help and in part 22 I will reveal it all.]