21. I wish it never happened.

(Austin's P.O.V)
It's late here, but I have to catch a flight. Now I'm supposed to go to London, and I hope things will go well. I'm already in line at the gate. I'm sending some texts to my friends and Becky. And I really hope that Vivienne is okay and with her aunt and uncle. Or she's with some guy she at least met at an award show. Its better than a non famous guy. That could be anyone! I think I know who it is, but yeah, let's watch the news these days. I think that would confirm it. In my opinion she belongs with me, but she obviously doesn't think the same thing. Well, I have Becky now. And that feels good! But yeah, it still hurts when people start asking questions about her.
I can pass the gate now. A few people help me get into the plane. I get set and listen to some music while trying to sleep.

(Vivienne's P.O.V)
We're in the cab, on our way to the hotel he has made a reservation for. Even in the cab, he doesn't speak much. That's great, because his voice is really that obvious to people who have heard of him. And here is a big chance someone will notice him. So I will do the speaking for him. 'So, what brings you guys here?' The driver asks us. Mr. X tells me he's here for some business, while I say I'm here to visit some family. Luckily the driver doesn't feel like asking many questions. So the rest of the ride it's quiet.
----------------------------------
[Last hint: He's in a group. So if you have the letters now and this hint, you can guess it. I will reveal it in one of the next parts, so stay tuned!]