17. One last time

(Austin's P.O.V)

I think I missed something. I can't see what, but I'm gonna find it out on my own! It's the next day, and she's already changed her clothes. 'Austin, I'm gonna leave now. I already called a taxi to bring me to the airport, so you don't have to drive me.' I rush towards her and grab her arm. 'Please, don't go. At least have some breakfast. I made you pancakes!' The next thing she does is stare at me, but at the way she looks I can tell she's gonna leave for real. Tears start rolling down my cheeks, showing my sensitive side. 'Baby, you aren't breaking up with me are you?' She stands still, and turns around one last time. 'I think that's the best for now. Goodbye Austin.' She disappears after saying that, leaving me crying. But Alex calls me, and I decide to answer and tell him.

'Hey bro. I heard she left?' he says, his voice also cracking. 'Y-yeah. S-she j-just d-d-' I sob. No one makes me cry like that. No one except her. 'I know, you don't have to tell me. I know all of it.' I feel a bit relieved. 'If you want, you can come over. You can even stay with me if you want.' I think about this for a minute. I think I need some company now. So I open my mouth to say 'Yeah, I'll be there as soon as possible.' 'That's very brave of you. You are a strong guy, Austin. See you later!' And with that, I hang up on him, pack my stuff and walk out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Have I told you I was going to give you hints? Well, now I did! Read this if you want to know)

[First hint, remember the letter(s) of the result. The letters come in randomly, so you have to puzzle the name by yourself. There are multiple letters used multiple times in the name, I always tell you which and how many letter(s) you need.]

Start with the number 9, add 2, multiply it by 7, but subtract 7 from it.

Now for the letters: Leave any marks out, the first letter and the second and forth stay. The rest is not worth your while.

If you've taken this one, good luck finding out the name! I'll see if I will reveal it, but not now.