1. Autumn break is here!

(A/N: This is a sequel. If you haven't read it yet, read Life Sucks Without You(Austin Mahone) first.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1.

(Nobody's P.O.V)

Both of the vacations ended very quick. As for Vivienne it's the start of school again, while Austin had his normal routine of recording and writing songs. The next break is coming soon, the autumn break. It's the last day of the school week, Friday. Vivienne has some tests to take, and Austin has to record his next part of a song. Because of time difference Vivienne has asked again if she could leave three hours early. School accepted that, and now she has four classes instead of seven. It's half past nine in The Netherlands, and half past three in Florida. Vivienne's having English class, starting with a test.

(Vivienne's P.O.V)

English has always been easy to me. And since that I have Austin as my boyfriend, I have learned more English than an average student of my age here. The only difference is that the school prefers British English, but I can simply change my speaking and writing whenever I want. So my first answers are definitely correct. When I continue, there's not even one difficult question. My test is finished within twenty minutes, earlier than the rest of class. This is the perfect time to make a drawing for Austin. So I get a piece of paper from the front desk, and start to draw. My head is thinking about what I have to make. As I just start to make a line, I get it. I can make album arts for his songs! This is what I do in the remaining time.

(Austin's P.O.V)

I am so excited! Today she's coming back again! It's a lovely summer-ish morning in Miami, and I hope Vivienne is still doing great. The boys are also glad to see her again. At the moment I'm doing my morning routines. My mom is not home, but she will return soon. As I hear my phone ring, I pick it up. 'Hey Vivienne. Yeah, I love to see ya again. And you're coming in the afternoon, right? Okay, I'll wait for ya. See you soon!' I end the call. She has asked me if I would come to see her at the airport. Of course I would do that! I do my things, clean up my room and then after a while I go to the airport.