4. An amazing question

(Michele's P.O.V)

A little while after we picked up Vivienne, we are home. My kitchen still looks messy from the food I've prepared. So I guess I have something to do now. Austin and Vivienne are going upstairs. I don't even bother to listen to their conversation, but I decide to leave them alone. I don't have to spy on my son and his girlfriend! I guess I should clean up my kitchen. Austin has told me he has something to tell Vivienne, and ask her a question. So I will see what comes out of their conversation. I see that I have a missed call and an unread message. I'ts from her father, who is probably wondering for how long she will stay here in Miami. I guess I should call him back. I leave my stuff behind, and grab my phone to call him.

(Austin's P.O.V)

I'm nervous about this! No, it's not what people would be thinking of when they hear this, but it 's something else. But it's important for now. We are sitting on my bed, discussing some things. 'When do you get your results?' I ask her, to keep the conversation going. She sighs, but pulls her phone out of her pocket to look for something. I guess she wrote it down or something. I take a look over her shoulder,and see she's searching through her mail. I see mail from friends, family, and... some guy's name? What is she talking about with him? I feel the urge to ask her the question now, so I help myself out. 'Err, Vivienne, can I ask you a question?' She nods, and in one breath I say: 'Would you like to join me on tour?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: OMG sorry to keep you guys waiting for SO LONG! I have so many things I have to do. School, hobbies, and I also write my own private stories. I hope you're curious about what the answer is to the question. And I was thinking maybe one of you could help me write this story, to keep the story alive. I would appreciate it if you have any ideas.)