6. Am I a problem?

Chapter 6.

(Michele's P.O.V)

I'm a bit worried about Vivienne. What's on her mind right now? I have to work, so I can't really help her. I just hope everything will be okay if I leave them alone. I get my car keys, and take my stuff with me to the car. By the way, they are going for a walk. I don't even have to be there, right? My son is old enough to take care of both of them. Should I text him later on today? He won't read that, right? Yeah, I guess so. He will be okay, and he knows he can call me anytime. He's probably glad he doesn't have to work right now. So I can go to work without the thought something is going on.

(Austin's P.O.V)

She is really upset about something, right? Or am I just a stupid idiot? My first thought is that I'm doing something wrong, but what? As we're walking, she's quiet. 'Vivienne, what's up? It looks like you're dealing with something big. And I know you long enough to see that something's up. Do you want something to eat or drink?' She tells me she just wants to go back home, but I insist getting something to drink. It's warm outside, she has to! When we approach a bar, we head straight in. Then her phone rings. She pulls it out of her pocket, looks at the caller ID, and answers the phone.

(DISCONTINUED) What About Love (Sequel To Life Sucks Without You)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें