5. No way!

Chapter 5(!!)
(Vivienne's P.O.V)
I don't know what to say to this. How am I supposed to say this? I really wanna join him, but what about school? And, maybe I got another problem. I think I'm not ready to be with him for that long! For all I know I could say I'll think about it. Austin looks at me, but soon realizes I'm not really comfortable. 'Babe, what's up? You don't seem happy. Did I do anything wrong?' He comes closer to me, and I don't mind. He is my boyfriend after all. 'Look, I'm kinda not really feeling well.' I try to keep myself cool, but soon give up and let the tears roll down my face. 'It's not you. I'm just afraid Taylor will get her revenge.' He knows I'm afraid, so he comes even closer to comfort me, but I refuse and back off. 'Why don't you let me come closer, baby?' I don't want to tell him this, but he will find out soon.

(Austin's P.O.V)
What am I doing wrong? I tried to comfort her, but she's only backing off! I hope it's not a breakup signal. People can be mysterious sometimes. Why won't she tell me? I'm not mad if she tells me she's gonna break up with me. But I'll take it as it is now. If she's not going to break up I'll give it my all to keep this relationship. Or she can be quiet because she has something in the family. But apart from this all, we have to do something else. 'Hey babe. Wanna go for a walk in the park?' She nods, and gets up to follow me downstairs. 'Is she going to join you?' Mom asks, which makes Vivienne upset. 'Mom, it's not the right time for that.' I say. Then, we both get out, only to be noticed by paparazzi. Great! Just what I didn't need!
----------------------------------------------
(A/N: Finally I got a bit of inspiration back. I have one question though: should I keep Austin as the boyfriend or give the story a twist and you know how it will go? By the way, if you want you can send me a message with your idea. I'll see if I will use it.)