Chapter 89 - Waking Up

It was been later that night when Sidarth was sitting beside Shehnaaz holding her hand with his forehead pressed against her vitals attached hand.

There wasn't tears in his eyes at that time he was just dead.

The more he thinks about the possibility of her been leaving this world the more he felt like killing his ownself too but then the promise he has made to her came to his mind which make him think about how his life will gonna to be turning into a hell. They do have their child's to look after them but where do he stands?

For once, if he thinks being selfless then he can spend the rest of his life for his child's but isn't it unfair to him.

Wasn't the previous pain was enough for them to survive.

Why always they have to endure it all

Have they did something that bad.

He couldn't help but think about all this, there is an stage comes in a person's life when you just can't do anything YOU ARE JUST HELPLESS, that is what exactly he was been feeling right now HELPLESS.

He was sitting there with his heart in his throat. He has spent the last seven years of his life with this one assurance that she is Safe And Secure wherever she is. But now, when she is here right beside him he doesn't even know how long she's going to survive.

All of there Sidnaaz moments were flashing into his eyes he has never ever in his wildest dreams has imagined that he would ever have to experience such kind of a situation.

Zindagich kade koi aye na rabba.....
Aaye taan kade fer jaye na rabba...
Dene si je one badch hanju........
Te phla koyi hasaye na rabba.......

Sid :- Mujhe lgta hai mein hi tere liye unlucky hu baby jb bhi hmlog ek sath hote hai na you always just get pain mein tumhe Dard Ke Alawa Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi De Paya I am sorry meri jaan but please mujhe ek mauka aur dede tu toh maaf krne mein bahut yakeen rkhti hai na tera dil bahut bada hai please apne iss bebu ko maaf krde baby I promise tujhe duniya ki haar khushi dunga baby please get up tera bebu maar jaega baby tere bina please get up please I Beg You meri jaan please, he whispered softly while holding her hand to his closed eyes letting the tears flow down his face freely.

He just couldn't register what he felt the next moment. He felt that her hand was caressing his cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He opened his eyes widely and saw her opening her eyes slowly. What he felt that time just couldn't be described in words.

He felt like he has got his breath back as he saw her opened eyes. He himself rubbed his eyes twice to make himself believe that he wasn't dreaming.

Sid:- Baby, he called her still in daze while pressing a kiss to her hand.

Sid:- M.. Mein doctor ko bula ke lata hu, he said getting up and rushed to Dr. Washington's office.

Sid:- Dr.. V.. She mah wife opened her eyes please come, he breathed at the door telling Dr. Washington about Sana.

Dr. :- Are you seriously sure, he asked as they both made their way towards her ward.

Sid:- Afcourse Doctor, he replied urgently.

They both reached the ward to saw her lying there with her eyes opened.