Chapter 90 - Wedding

A Month Later......

Sana:- Sidharth mein bol rhi hoon na ke Canada jayenge, she whined for the nth time.

Sid:- Baby tu baat kyun nahi samajh rahi.

Sana:- Sidharth tu nahi samajh raha hai baat mujhe mere bacho se milna hai sabse Pehle ek mahina hogya hai Mujhe unki shakal dekhe hue bhi kahi voh mujhe pehchanne se mana toh nahi kar denhe na, her eyes welled up as she spoke.

Sid:- hey hey no aisa nahi hota baby mein bhi toh yahi hoon na tere paas toh kya mein mom ko bhool gaya, he said.

Sana:- I know itni bhi gadhi nahi hoon vo to mera Logical Shuklaji ka perspective sunne ka dil kar raha tha, she giggled.

Sid:- Chalo tune ye toh mana tune ke tu gadhi toh hai kam hi sahi, he teased.

Sana:- Sidharthhhhh, she whined.

Sid:- Acha aab nikalte hai yr ni toh der ho jaegi, he said in finality.

She made a long pout but get up anyways.

Sana:- Mein tereko bahut pareshan kar rahi hoon na, she whispered softly.

Sid:- Nahi baby aur aisa sochna bhi mat, he said pecking her head making her smile.

So basically, from the last one month. They are living here in NY. Shehnaaz has finally recovered with her past operation illness. All the time, he was been there right beside her taking care of her. She was discharged from the hospital after a week but they want to be careful and assured that she is alright before traveling so they stayed there for an three weeks more.

In this one month, Sidharth has made sure that he fulfil every single demand her and gave her all the pampering sessions which he lacked in all those years.

Right now, they are flying back to Mumbai unknown to Sana that what is waiting for her there.

They were at the airport in the waiting area, with their face covered waiting for the flight.

Sana:- Aarti mil gayi, she exclaimed showing him something over her phone.

Sid:- I know.

Sana:- Matlab.

Sid:- Asim has found out about her and even have take care of her about what she did, he said with an chuckle.

Sana:- kya kiya hai aap logo ne, she asked.

Sid:- Zyada kuch nahi we have just proved her living presence in India, he said.

Sana:- What have you gone nuts Sidharth, she exclaimed.

Sid:- Are you serious she has done so much to you and still here you are being sympathetic towards her.

Sana:- Sidharth she will be prisoned for doing all that.

Sid:- So what Sidnaaz ko door karne ke liye itni sazah toh banti hai na.

Sana:- You are seriously unbelievable.

Sid:- I know, he winked and she blushed.

A few hours later.....

They were escorted to their car after their safe landing in mumbai. They were surrounded by media and Sana couldn't help but smile at her husband who is gem of a person , he has thanked the whole media and people out there who loved them and prayed for her, by giving gifts to them. He was just so so overwhelmed. It doesn't matter that he checked his socials or not but he knew this by heart that people might have prayed for her even some of the media around them were shedding happy tears seeing her all fit and fine, this is what his girl has achieved . And they definitely do deserve a huge round of applause from him.