Chapter 57 - Hot

Sid:- but why always me yr kuch bhi kaho but galati toh meri hi hein na i... I trusted wrong people, he said dejectedly.

Sana:- sidarth aisa nahi h aur tuje agr ksi ko dosh dena h to babaji ko de unhone mere pati ko bnaya hi itna hot hein k ldkiyan resist hi nahi kr pati, she said.

He laughs out loud. He laughed nd laughed until those laughter turns into painful cries. Sana immidiately hugs him back nd he cried like a small baby.

He cried for the guilt of trusting wrong people always. For keeping everybody above than his wife but still she was always there for him. The guilt of not being there for her when she needed him. She faced everything all alone, but still she never complains. Infact standing right infront of him whenever he need her. But what do he did to her in return. He trusted those people who were just wanna ruin him inspite of his wife who loved him selflessly.

Tune jo na kaha mein vo sunta raha...............
Khamakha be wajah khwab bunta raha...............

On the other hand, sana too was shedding silent tears. It would be wrong to say that she is not upset with him, because she is. As, he has chosen wrong people to be there with him as per his own. He has trusted those people over her. But these painful cries of his were like killing her in pieces. It's tough to be in pain but it's unbearable to saw your loved one's in pain. He chose the wrong people nd she is upset on him but did he deserve this, nobody deserves to have a feeling of being betrayed. That too from your most closest one's. This was not the first time she is watching him crying but today the pain in his cries is just untolerable. It doesn't matter how wrong he did to her but she know one thing for sure that he would never wanna give her pain dileberately. He will kill his own self before doing that nd today whatever he has got to know he will surely gonna realize how much he has hurt her to an extent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nd exactly this is what happening to him he knew this that he has given her enough pain. It's right we should not live in past but it's a bitter truth that we can't live in present without sorting oht our past nd ending it up. The thought which was now continously ringing in his mind was what if she give up on them, what if, she leaves him. No, no this can't happen, his heart said. But wait why would she stay just to take more pain, his conscious mind mocked. He raised himself up after breaking the hug nd spoke.

Sid:- baby u will never leave me na, he said kissing her palms whereas tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.

Sana:- Sidarthhhh, this was the only word came out of her mouth.

Why? Cause she herself don't know what is the answer of his question. She can't give him false hope but at the same time he is going through too much how could she gave him more pain. How could she tell him that this is a matter of just few days that she is here. How could she saw him shattering.

Sid:- baby i know mein bahut bura hu bahut galat bhi kia hein maine tere sath u may call me selfish baby but maine terko kahi nahi janey dena please baby i beg of u never leave me please tu jo bhi saza degi muje manzoor h bs tu muje chodke mt jana, sb chodke chale jate hein mein jisko bhi pyaar krta hu pr tu muje nahi jaegi na chod ke please mein mar, he said bitterly crying, joining his hands in front of her being helpless but before he could say further she put her finger on his lips.

Dard vo kafi na tha, jo dard dene aaye ho................
Sanse hi bachi hein mujme kya sanse lene aaye ho.............

She yelled his name nd hugged him to her dear life. The mere thought of him not being in this world was enough to shatter her into zillions of pieces, how could he even dare to say that. She can't tolerate a single scratch on his damn body nd here he is talking about death. She would happily kill herself instead of seeing this. But whom is she kidding. She herself is not sure of her own life. Nobody knows how much days she gonna have of her life after going from here.
But she can't let him suffer. She composed herself nd bring his face out of her chest, joined their foreheads nd spoke.

Sana:- bebu tuje yaad hein hmne promise kia tha ki hm dono ek dusre ko apne sare rights denge nd teri body p teri soul haar chij p pehla haq mera hein, she asked caressing his cheeks.

Sid:- haan meri jaan, he replied smiling admist his tears.

Sana:- to fer mko mere haq chahiye, she spoke in a authorative tone.

Sid:- hann meri jaan maine kb mna kia merpe sarey haq hein tuje, he said casually.

Sana:- aise nahi tu promise kr agr kl ko mein naa hou ya i mean mera mtlb, she fumbles.

He immidiately jerked her nd his red crying face turned into a frown.

Sid:- kya bolna chahti ho, he said turning his face to another side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana:- bebu meri taraf dekh janney please, she spoke ever so lovingly.

He looked at her nd the vulnerability her eyes shows was enough for him to melt his anger away. He crawled closer to her again cupped her face in his palms wiped her tears.

Sana:- dekh please muje glt mt smjh or mein khi nahi jaa rahi bs ek possibility ke base p kuch mangna chahti hu dega muje, she said blinking her eyes to let the hot water roll down her cheeks nd get a cleary vision.

He just hummed in response.

Sana:- dekh kl ka kissi ko nahi pata hum chahe kitna bhi chijo se bhaag le but sach to sach hi rehta hein na so i want u to deal with everything maturely see sidarth we have two more people's responsibility on us right, she asked.

Sid:- unmm mtlb kis ki baat kr rahi h , he asked confused.

Sana:- am talking about denial nd zara sidarth i want to make it clear dekh zindagi ka koi bharosa nahi hein mere liye mere bache muje sbse zyada pyare hein nd i need to be a bit practical for them nd i expect the same from u as well, she said choking.

Sid:- meri jaan kya bolna chah rahi hein sidhe bol na nd i understand baby u have grown them up kept them in your womb obviously they will be  precious for u over anything else, he said calsping her face looking deep into her eyes.

Sana:- u promise me if i have to go through any mishap ever u will stay strong for us for our childs promise me sidarth, she said forwarding her hand.

Sid:- see i don't know why u are talking like this but if something like this happens ever obviously i will be broken but i will never let that thing affect our child or anybody, he said putting his hand over hers.

Nd she pulled him again into the hug.
Sidarth was just not understanding the things, he knows there is something really very wrong as the intensity with which she said all these words wasn't nonetheless it means business. But what could it be, is there something which can... No, no, no god can't let this happen to them. He can't even let this thought came to his mind. They have already suffered enough nd even suffering now. Nd even there would have something like that she must have told him, she should have shown her rights on him nd would have asked him for being there with her.

Shrugging his thoughts away he reciprocated the hug nd kissed her head. He tried to pull out but she didn't let him nd he realized she was crying profusely. His eyes too brimmed with tears thinking to be the reason of her tears. They sit there crying their hearts over till sleep consumed them under each others warmth.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫