Chapter 66 - Warmth

They sat there in silence feeling each other's warmth. He held her tightly in a poseesive hold whereas she hold him firmly in a loveable hold. Sidarth was battling with his ownself, he wants to ask her something but he don't want her to think wrong of him. So, finally he thought to speak up saying his mind, "Jo Hoga Dekha Jaega".

Sid:-unmm... Sh..... Shehnaa..... Shehnaaz unmm mein kuch puchu tumse, he said stammering to which she hummed.

Sid:- vo mein listen please don't take me wrong... I mean.. Am.... Sorry......but i seriously didn't remember about like when we... I mean am not doubting you.... I just......i just wanna know i mean, he stammered.

Sana:- you wanna know how i got pregnant, she asked understanding his words.

Sid:- yes.

Sana:- pyaar se, she said smilingly.

Sid:- no u are not understanding i mean vo, she cuts him off.

Sana:-hnji shukla ji apko janna hein key ye kb hua relax i will tell u.

Sid:- unmm yes but please don't got me wrong am not asking i mean am asking but not, she cuts him in between.

Sana:- sidarth i know why are u asking this nd am not taking it wrong relax vaise teri fatti toh hein merse, she said playfully.

Sid:- fatti kiski hein bta toh mein abhi du chaley bed pe, he whispered huskily in her ear to which she blushed.

Sana:- gandey bache chup karja chl terko teri harkatey btau hmne jo itna sara pyaar kiya which lead us to triplets, she said chuckling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback.....................

It was Sidnaaz's second anniversary eve. So,right now sidarth has came home early evening to surprise his beautiful wife as it's been so many days or should we say months that they hadn't even talked to each other. They both just keep theirselves busy in their work. So, he has came home earlier to make his wife's favourite dinner dishes whose recipie he have been watching since morning on you tube so that he can surprise his beautiful wife.

He came home nd was delighted with the fact as she is not here yet nd he knows he has enough time to do his experiments nd even if nothing works he has his last card, "Kichdi Zindabaad". And from god's grace his wife even got happy in that only. But right now he wants to put efforts so he will try her fav. things first.

He move towards his room place the shopping bags inside the closet which has the required things in it. He took a shower nd came out in kitchen wearing an apron ready for work. He bring the soaked dal out which he has asked meena tai to soak nd boil it up.

After three hours it was 7 p.m when he was done with the things. Nd thankfully he didn't need to prepare khichdi as the things he was supposed to cook have turned out extremely tasty as he himself has tasted them nd why it would not afterall he has taken this as challenge. So he cover all the dishes with lids including dal makhni, fried & no gravy mix veg, jeera rice, paneer lababedaar.

After covering each and everything properly he move towards his room nd bring those shopping bags out nd began decorating the room first he took the rose petals out of the bag nd scattered them all over the bed making a heart shape on it, he lit the scented candles at different places in the room. He then placed the couch in the mid of the room nd climb up at him to reach the fan to place some rose petals there so that when she will come here the rose petals will be showered on her. Once done, he got down from the bed nd done a bit more of decorations while putting the foils of "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY " at the bed nd placing a baloon full of candies at the wall as his wife loves this childish thing as she didn't get all this in her childhood nd the brightest bunny smile she gave while putting the knife in it, gosh he can literally feel like falling for her more nd more deeply. So, he don't want to leave a single stone unturned to make her feel blessed.