Chapter 25 - POV's

I am posting this chapter to show my gratitude towards the people who spare time from their schedules to read my book, to vote nd to comment. Specially@smritamalhotra nd @pooja shukla. U guys are love darlings u are the ones for which i can't stop myself from writing. Thanku so so much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the dining table:-

Everybody was sitting eating food along with their banters. When their phone began ringing sid nd sana saw their phone nd their was flood of missed calls nd texted.

Sana saw it was kiran(sana sister in law, ohdi bhabhi aa) she knew it is not a great news, so she dialled up her no.with shaking hands nd kiran pick it up in the 3rd call.

Kiran:- di, vo inka (shehbaaz) ka accident hogya h plyzz aap aa skte ho, while crying.

Sana:- what where is he is he fine.

Kiran :- we don't know di he is in operation theatre

Sana:- i will tell u, nd disconnected.

As the call ended sana sitted on the chair with a thud. Aparna run to her.

Aparna:- kya hua h sanu kiska call tha, while rubbing her hands.

Sana:- baaz ka accident hogya h.

Aparna:- to kya hogya thik ho jega na vo, trying to sound cool.

Sana:- pta ni.

Aparna:- tu relax kr hmlog jaye kya bola nd call kiska tha.

Sana:- qiran ka call tha AD, nd she wants me to be their.

Aparna:- to tune kya socha h, trying to act calm.

Sana:- i wanna go.

Aparna:- are u sure.

Sana:- hnmm.

Saying so she got up nd move towards sidarth who was talking on phone nd watching all this.

Sana:- sidarthhhh, emotionally.

Sid:- hnn jann he will be fine.

Sana:- i know mera bhai sher h but will u come with me, while hugging him tightly.

Sid Pov:-

As we were chit chatting nd having our breakfast we suddenly saw my and sana both of our phones were ringing nd here u go there were nth missed calls from dad, he usually do calls me to ask about my whereabouts he and my sasu mom, these are the only two people. Nd i remember baaz nd qiran never talks to me.but dad, He usually do calls me but this can't be a normal one. B'coz there are so many calls even from mom number, which never happens. I know it's a bad news so i gathered myself nd call back. But he was not picking up but then i heared sana saying baaz met an accident nd he is serious. I was shocked, coz he was the younger of all of us. Nd we all use to care about him the most. Nd he is in critical situation. I don't even want to imagine that scenario but then i heared AD nd SANA talking about wether they should go or not. I was confused like is this an matter of thinking. Is this women out of her mind but her face reflects pain. Their is something am missing. I was thinking all this nd calling our travel agent to book the flight tickes, when she come to me nd called me by my name in her own style "SIDARTHHHHHH" . It may sound weared that am noticing these things in this serious situation but only i know how badly i want to hear this. But then came another shock she hugged me tightly to her dear life. Obviously it's her brother who's life is in risk. She must be emotional so i trt to calm her when she speak nd asked me to go with her. It seems like she is suppose to go on a WAR nd am her WEAPON. I aggree nd we get ready to go their. You know what she was doing she was just clinging to me like my old time sana. I still remember how much she has cried at her vidai that i too got scared for a moment, at that time i got to know how much she loves her family. She used to show that she don't care about them in front of media so that nobody will drag them. I still remember when baaz told me about this. But in these 5 years dad used to call me but whenever i talk about her he just change the topic. I don't why but i feel that the stress on her face right now is just not about baaz accident their is something else. She is afraid of something. She is in pain nd angry. The whole flight nd airport journey we didn't utter a single word. She was just hugging me nd sitting with me with an straight face seems to be lost in deep thoughts.

Pov ends.........

Sana POV:-

As we all were having dinner i saw my phone nd it was kiran nd i got the news. But the biggest shocker was qiran asked me to visit there. She knew everything but still if she asked me i know their must be something pretty serious. I can't go their but it's needed other wise qiran would have never asked me to do so. I looked at the person from which i can accept to give me some strength. I looked at him calling his name nd hugged him. Nd their he is trying to comfort me. Doesn't matter how much differences happen between us. But still he gets to know still i need him nd their he is in the whole ride he was trying to comfort me nd i was trying to gather myself from another heartbreak but still he is the reason for all that as well but i can't blame him for this one nd still he got call from my dad nd even talk to him great. Atleast somebody has their own people with them. I still can't forget those words. But baaz my baby brother he is everything to me nd i need to do this. I can do this, nd we stepped towards baaz s ward.

Pov ends....................

As qiran saw them she goes towards sana nd hugged her while sobbing badly. Sana too cries. In the meanwhile sid go towards her mom dad nd hug them nd they saw towards sana with moist eyes nd their head hung low. Sana too saw them but didn't pay any heed to them. Nd set with kiran.

______________________________________

Love Pre
💞💞💞