Chapter 76 - Rescue

Tissues.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana got her consciousness back and she felt immense pain at her head, she looked around and found that same man again gawking at her lustfully she was lying there just in her skirt and blouse.

She try to get up and felt immense pain in her hands and legs and she realized she was been tied with metallic chains (jhanjheers).

She sighed and closed her eyes as her head was spinning. But the next moment she opened her eyes in a jerk as she felt someone hovering over her she looked down and found it was the same men shaan.

Shan:- oh uth gyi tum maine bola tha na enjoy kro but tum toh shantpati kr rahi thi aab bhugto, he said raising his head from her body to which she gave a disgusted look to him.

She tried to wriggle but of no use as it was just cutting her hands and legs even more if she tries to get them off.
She sighed and looked up she can't let this happen to herself, tears were continuously streaming down her face. She had accepted everything which came her way till now but this she can't let this happen to herself.

She can't let someone play with her dignity. Tara herself being a girl letting this happen to another girl was making her more disgusting in her eyes but what else she can expect from the women who has already torchered her in every possible way. But this, no she can't let this happen to herselt.

She was thinking all this when she felt this jerk tearing her blouse and he did and she gasped screaming loudly. She tried wriggling but everything was just in vain. She felt being helpless when she remembers sidarth's words, when he was watching a news regarding a rape case he came to her and hugged her tight.

"bebu kya hua tu itna dra hua kyu lg rha hein", sana asked confused as being an sudden hug.

"baby haar ldka ek jaisa nahi hota aur na hi haar ldki ek jaisi hoti hein pta hein agar ek aurat apni pe ajaye na toh vo bghwan ko bhi jhuka skti hein pta hein logo ko lgta hein ki real life filmo ki trah hoti hein ki agar ldki ko koi kuch bhi krne ki koshish kare toh hero aaega aur usse bcha lega lekin haqikat mein aisa nahi hota baby haar aurat apne aap mein bahut strong hoti hein aur vo hi khud ki hero bhi hoti hein life mein kbhi bhi tujhe khi bhi aisa lge na ke koi kuch galat harqat kar rha hein ya phir galat nazar se tujhe dekh raha hein na toh bas ek khicha ke uske kaan ke niche lgana just don't ignore things", he said.

"bebu kya hua tu itna stressed kyu sound kr rha hein hann aur kbhi bhi agar koi dikkat ayi toh tu hoga na vaha", she said cupping his face in her palms.