Chapter 37 - Custard

Aparna convinced everybody at night nd they pack their stuffs and decided to leave the mension in the morning.
Here, Sana slept in library whereas sidarth was awake the whole night. The words she used were echoing in his ears nd was peircing his heart. Finally after a lot of thinking and overthinking he slept.

Next Morning , they all had breakfast nd left the mension after bidding goodbyes nd promising to meet at the office next day. As, they all have taken leave to get theirselves settled at the new mension. As, they left sid and sana came inside the house after locking the door. Sid called all the staff members in the living area.

Sid:- okay so guys from now onwards u all are free, u will be paid but u don't need to work here, except Janki.

Servents:- sir hmse koi glti hui

Sid:- arey nahi aisa nahi h m bs chuti dena chahta hu aaap logo ko thode time k liye or janki tai apko bhi zyada kam ni krna bs thoda bht btana h.

Servents:- thanku sir.

Sid:- thanku muje nahi sana madam ko bolo coz y unhi ka sujhav tha, he said smirking.

Servants:- thanku mam, saying so they left.

Sid:- hann so biwi am going to my room clean my house get the lunch ready, janki tai madam ko saman bta dena sb kya kha rkha h muje aap koi kaam krte hue nahi dikhne chahiye, he said sternly.

Janki:- ji shib.

Sid:- am i clear wifey, he said to her while she was looking in his eyes without blinking.

So, she noded nd he left. Sana began doing her work she cleaned the whole mension alone janki try to help but sana didn't let her. After 2 hours she completed cleaning nd thought of taking a rest for 5 minutes before preparing lunch. At, the same time sid came out of his study nd saw sana sitting nd then his eyes move towards the mesion.

Sid:- oh so she has cleaned it all.

Sid:- who will prepare my lunch, he shouted.

Sana strightens herself nd move towards kitchen to prepare lunch without uttering a singke word. She made a full course meal. Containing, butter chicken, palak panner, missi roti, white butter & custard to frreze. She was done with the things after 1 hour with the help of janki she found the ingredients easily nd took help from janki in chopping. After, preparing lunch she covered the food nd go towards washroom to change. Sidarth who was watching all this in his laptop move towards kitchen nd saw it was all his favourites nd he put chillies in the food nd left. After sometime sana too came nd put the lunch on table nd served sid when she saw his hands were bandaged. She knew why he did it, but didn't said anything. She served him food nd was going to sit on her chair when he pulled her on his lap.

Sid:- biwi feed me now, he said smirking.

She began feeding him nd he was eating silently but tears were coming out of his eyes. But she didn't understand the reason as she has tasted the food before serving. But to get the answers she make a morsel for herself to taste it, when sid stopped her.

Sid:- kya kr ri ho biwi.

Sana:- khanna kha ri hu, she said nonchantly.

Sid:- no biwi tumhare liye special food meri trf se, he said taking out a bite of roti nd putting a chillie in it by his bandaged hand.

When she didn't open her mouth he shouted

Sid:- open your mouth, he said sternly.

Now, she got it that why he was having tears in his eyes while eating. But, she just open her mouth nd without a single noise he made her eat 2 chapatis with almost 5 chillies. Whereas, she too feed him the food. When they were done sana get up, sid to was about to get up when sana stopped him.

Sana:- i have made something else too wait here

Saying so she get up nd came back with a bowl of custard and a spoon she sat on his lap nd began feeding her, sid tried to deny but she didn't until the whole bowl was finished. All this while, she was looking deep into his eyes nd he was looking in hers, her eyes were showing numerous emotions today they were not blank. Hurt, pain, anger, hate nd at last disgust. Sidarth look away but she didn't nd kept feeding him. Not being able to take more he spoke

Sid:- keep your eyes down, he ordered.

Sana:- i hadn't done anything to keep my eyes down, she too replied in same town nd walk out.

She cleaned the kitchen nd came in the hall nd slept on the nearby couch. Whereas, sid who was watching all this has noticed she didn't even have the glass of water nd even the custard. Wait she make him eat the custard it means she knew that it was extra spicy. After a nape she made breakfast nd they eat it peacfully without chillies. As, Sidarth thought one time was enough. At night, she came to the bedroom, she was about to lie down when sid shouted.

Sid:- u can't sleep there.

Sana didn't utter a single word nd just move towards the library began reading nd slept their. Here, sid too slept on floor.

Next few days too they followed the same routine but now sana used to do all the house chores by getting up early in the morning nd then move to her office nd then again doing house chores at night.

Sid POV:-

M har roj ksi na ksi naye tarikey se use hurt krne ki koshish krta hu roj use push krta hu apne liye kuch bole. I despirately want her to prove ne wrong. But no no damn it she didn't even show a single expression while taking everything which i throw at her. Nd, her actions are proving me totally right coz she is taking all this as she really doesn't had anything to say in her defence. Damn it, every time i try to hurt her i end up in hurting my own self. No i need to confront her bht hogya.

POV ENDS....................

Sana POV:-

Hey diary,

21-9-2028

Aaj pure 2 mahine hogye h uss deal ko means hmari so called shaddi ko. He didn't left a single stone unturned to hurt me. Or insb m vo khud ko mrse double hurt krta h. Agr mujse kaam krata h to khud jake gurdware m kaam krta h, muje mirchi k sath chapati khilata h ek meal m to khud do time extra mirchi daal k khata h. Pta ni LOGICS kha gye iss insan k. But anyways am fine coz he hasn't crossed his limits nd didn't broke his promise. I always wonder that in these 6 month whatever we will have i will cherish those memories for the rest of my life. But vo muje hmesha chahat se zyada deta h nd here am having marks on my body. While cooking nd doing any other things. Anyways JUST 4 MONTHS MORE. But for what am getting tensed is i don't know how he will gonna live after that. Atleast, i want to clear his doubts so that we can give a closure. In these two months, i have realized he has just suffered way too much. My dead face tells it all nd his fake painful smile says it all. But, i don't know how to do that atleast he should tell me. Anyways, am just thankful to him as i have stopped getting nightmares. As, m dinbhar itni thak jati hu that m library m jate hi so jati hu nd when i slept he came to me hug me nd slept with me nd subha mre jane se phle chla jata h. He thinks that i didn't get to know about it. But i can recognize his touch even in my sleep. Hehe chlo by now we will met on monday. After 2 days as it's Friday today.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hnji fer kidda lg reya daily update routine....

Vaise daily updates m apko meri bkwas bhi roj sunni pdti h so sorry but please bear with me....

_____________________________________

Love Pre
💞💞💞