Chapter 19 - Mission Sidnaaz

After that both karan and aparna move towards their room where zain nd jennie was waiting for them.

Zain :- mam ksi h aab karan is she fine.

Karan:- ya bro she's fine. AD now can i ask that why did u tell d things to him.

Aparna:- coz he deserves to know karan he is her husband.

Karan:- nd how much have u told him.

Aparna:- don't worry i have just told him that much that he will not put her into any trouble.

Karan:-fine

Aparna:- guys listen i don't know what had happened but i think he too has gone through something bad.

Zain:- not bad very bad.

Aparna:- means you know about his past.

Zain:- may be.

Aparna:- don't worry am not gonna play kbc with u for that it's just that i need help. We need to get both of them together nd we all know that if they both are together they can fight the whole world. Nd guys we too were opponents na, if we can be friends then we can make them too come together nd i don't know why i feel there are a lot of things they both don't know.

Zain:-you are ryt.

Karan:- so, now what you are thinking about.

Aparna:- mission sidnaaz.

All in union, mtlb

Aparna:- mtlb y k hme inn dono ko zyada se zyada time sath rkhna hoga nd i need help to do that so will u help me.

All in union, yes, but how.

Aparna:- u all just do as i say, baki dekh lenge.

****************************Next
Morning****************************

Sidarth was d first one to wake he placed a tender kiss on sana forehead and stared for few minutes at his wife sleeping figure, he get up nd move to washroom. He took shower nd come out of the washroom all set to reach his office. Dressed in formals. In the meanwhile sana too wake up nd saw sid coming out of d washroom.

Sid:- good morning wifey.

Sana:- morning, ek minute m aab tk so kse rhi hu raat ko kuch hua tha kya.

Sidarth got blank for a moment bcoz he knows what she's asking about, but then he reminded of aprna convo nd to change the thing he said.

Sid:- hona kya h wifey, vhi jo hota h husband wife k beech see.

Sana looked around nd found herself in sid s shirt nd look around the room to find him smirking over her. She blushed nd hide it immidiately nd was trying to get up but she winced in pain. Sid run to her after this.

Sid:- u know na it will hurt u then why are u trying to get up jann, u always do this in the morning.

Sana:- stop it mr. Shukla i don't need any help of yours. I can manage, saying so she again try to get up just to scream more loudly in pain.

Sid:- just shut your mouth nd let me do my work. Now i will leave u to washroom nd u will take a hot water bath understand nd u are not going anywhere today.

Sana:- i need to go to office as there are so many things to look out today.

Sid:- fine but first u will take a bath nd tell me once u will be done.

She nodeed, He carried sana in his arms nd she encircled her hands around his neck nd he drop her to the washroom nd placed her gently into the bath tub containing hot water. Nd give her the pain relevents. He came out after loccking the bathroom door nd put her clothes on the bed nd settled himself on the couch reading a paper.

After a long relaxing bath sana came out of the washroom wearing a bath rob, sid get up from the couch from the sound of clicking the door.

Sid:- i told u na that tell me when u are done once.

Sana:- am fine, it's just that it happened after so many times so that's why it was paining that much.

Sid:-what.

Sana:- nothing am used to, of bearing pain nd it was nothing now let me change.

Saying so she moves nd saw her clothes on the bed nd frowned.

Sana:- what is this

Sid:- your clothes.

Sana:- i can see that, but am going to office.

Sid:- formals will give u pain, nd u are the boss then i don't think that anybody would mind.

Sana:- mr. Shukla nobody will dare to mind but their is a small word name professionalism which matters.

Sid:- stop arguing and wear this, saying so he left.

Sana picked up the clothes chosen by him nd move downstairs

Only to found the whole house empty nd sid shouting.

Sana:- where are everyone.

Sid:- they all left nd had taken different cars nd drivers. Nd now we don't have any driver, they have taken all the 4 drivers with themselves, how will u go.

Sana:- i can drive.

Sid:- no i can't take risk over that i know how well u know driving.

Sana:- hogya, m kb kh ri hu k risk lo am going from my car nd you are going from yours.

Sid to himself:- y aise ni manegi kuch karna padega.

Sid:- you know driving.

Sana:- i don't like repeating myself.

Sid:- okay okay then show me your skills ms. Kaur.

Sana:- means.

Sid:- u drop me to s s nd then u can go to zara.

Sana:- nd why am gonna do that.

Sid:- kyu dar gyi tumhari worst driving skills mre samne a jaengi.

Sana:- o plyzz now have food nd i will drop u.

They have their food nd drove to their office.

Their drive to office was silent nd sid was doing his favorite work that is to just stare at his wife, how beautiful she's been looking while wearing this white suit along with juttis. Finally she's giving me the look of my shehnaz. He was thinking all this when sana snapped.

Sana:- mr. Shukla we have reached

Sid:-oh thanks for the ride mrs.shukla u proved me wrong.

Sana:- u are always wrong

Saying so they both bid goodbuy nd reach their places.

___________________________________

Love pre
💞💞💞