Chapter 77 - Pain

As soon as asim finished sidarth felt like killing his ownself. How he couldn't see the pain behind those innocent eyes. He never ever tried to find out what has made her turn into that cold hearted women. She has once said, "jis din terko sach pta lgega na teri buri tarah phat jaegi", and these words were continuously echoing in his ears. She was damn right. All the time he was just busy in his own head whereas she was going through hell.

How big of a jerk he is first he misunderstood her and punished her as an culprit giving his verdict even without listening to her and then he was the one who has asked her to leave his home at two a.m of night isn't he too responsible too. He claimed to love her then how could he not cared about what could have happened with her at this hour of time.

The thought itself make him feel like killing himself he punched his fist onto the glass breaking it into several pieces just like his ownself. Aparna flinch and move to go close to him but asim stopped her and gestured her to let this be. He just banged his hand at the table harshly causing it to bleed like running water.

He was just sitting there like a dead person and was continuously banging his hand at the broken glass table whereas the glass were peircing in his hand and blood was oozing out but it felt like he didn't even felt the pain. As, the pain his hand would cause couldn't be recognized in front of the paim he felt in his insides. He was just lost.

He was about to punch the table for the nth time when he felt a tug at his hand, he looked up and his eyes met with asim he looked back at their hands and he realized asim's hand was bleeding too. He tried to remove his hand out of his hold but asim didn't let him be and pulled him into a bone crushing tight hug. He just let him hug him while sitting there with the same expressionless face as of previous.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Asim kept rubbing his back, his own eyes has tears as he has seen sana go through all that and now telling him means going back to that phase again which is most toughest for him but he knew sidarth needs to know so he did and right now sidarth needs this comfort so he is providing that too. After a few minutes he broke down in his brother's arms sobbing badly like a lost little child making asim sigh as he knew it's needed to be vented out.

Sid:- mujhe uska dard uski takleef nazar kaise nahi aayi asim she was going through hell and i was bloody busy in cursing her, he said sobbing and pulling his own hairs out.

Asim:- but you didn't know anything na, he said calmly.

Sid:- vahi toh baat hein na yr aaj tak usse kbhi bolne ki jarurat nahi padi maine kbhi pdne hi nahi di lekin jb usse meri zarurat sabse zyada thi mein apna rona ro rha tha tujhe pta hein i never let her do that chopping stuffs and all b'coz i know she may hurt herself unintentionally mujhe us par ek kharoch tak aane se itna daar lgta tha u know once she got a injures at several parts of her body while shooting and she didn't tell me pr mujhe pata lg gya as i know she was not being her ownself but now see where i lead her asim usne itna suffer kia aur bcha pana toh door ki baat hein mein toh usse comfort dene ke liye bhi uske ps nhi tha mein sochna bhi nahi chahta ke agar tumlog sahi time pe uske ps na phonchte ya vo himmat na krti toh kya hota meri rooh kapti hein vo so.. So...sochne..se bhi pta hein itne saal na mein self satisfaction mein jee rha tha ke maine kuch nahi kiya jo kiya usne kiya galat vo nahi aayi mere paas usne mujhe dhokha diya hmara rishta usne toda tujhe pta hein even jb vo vapis aayi na maine tb bhi usse ek baar bhi nahi pucha that, "how's she". I claim to love her but mujhe kaise uske ghav nahi dikhe mein kaise uske dukh nahi dekh paya yr i have seen that marks at her back at the very first day when we met but i never give it a thought. U know i have got my mens to get info about her so that i can know how happy she is after me but i never even thought that how would she be living i blamed her that she was not been there when i need her but i never thought why? The day i asked her to leave my house she was begging in front of me tell her and listen to her but i didn't mein itna selfish kaise ho gya yr ke mein apne age uska dard dekh hi nahi paya how could i do that to her. Maine usko adhi raat ko ghr se nika jane ko kha aur peeche mood kar bhi nhi dekha ki vo kha gyi hein thik bhi hein ke nahi tu janta hein usne jikar tk nahi kia mere samne kissi bhi baat ka kyuki mein use shayad kbhi assurance hi nahi de paya, he said breaking down badly.