Chapter 72 - Airport

Sidarth moved in front to make the things more convenient for her. He asked karan nd her managing team about the details nd asked them to take care of everything out there. It was not the first time she is been travelling but for him it is necessary to take extra efforts to make things great for her.

He sighed when everything was done and they called her as it was the time. He felt like his heart will stop beating if she goes but he knew it is for their childs. They both are helpless. She bid the last good byes to the family with a full on red nd puffy crying session specifically with maa.

She has felt like she just can't stop her tears. But at the same time, maa has given her the most needed strength as well. She began moved forward to the boarding section, she just don't know why but she felt like her legs are jammed she felt this urge to go back to his arms.

Whereas, he was standing just still learning to the car door waiting for her to disappear from his sight he wants to take her in his embrace for one last time before she leave but it may make her weak so he just stay still nd kept looking at her as if finding the strength to live this two months, to capture every damn thing of her.

She just don't know what she has gotten into her she passed the documents to aparna nd rushed back to him where he was standing and hugged him to her dear life.

He was startled by her sudden move but obviously it was needless to say he was way too happy or even happiest with the fact that she too wants him the way he does. He  automatically wrapped her in his warmth nd soothen her as they both were having tears in their eyes. He released a  breath as he hugged her close to his heart which he himself don't know he was holding. They stayed still like that in their home,i.e each other's arms. No words were for a few minutes to get a peaceful silence. Their moment was broken up by the sounds of clicking and flashes.

Sana:- shit sidarth media, she said still hiding herself in his neck.

Sid:- koi baat nahi baby ye sidnaaz vale bichare panch saal se nare lga re the content depreciation ke toh ye dekh ke khush hojaenge relax aur maine apni biwi, but he stopped in between thinking about the divorce papers which they have just signed before coming here today.

Sana:- sidarthhhhh, she spoke as if understanding his unsaid words and emotions too.

Sid:- haan meri jaan, he replied as if he was just meant to say this to her always.

Sana:- ek kagaj ka tukde pe sign krne se rooh alag nahi ho jati sidarth aur teri biwi bahut tez hein itni asani se tuje chodne ni vali vo teri biwi hamesha rahegi.

She herself don't know why she is doing this all these actions of hers will just give him nothing but false hopes but she wants to be selfish right now for a moment.

Sid:- haan aur uske pati ko uski biwi bahut pyari hein, he said with the outmost sencerity.

Sana:- i love you, she said looking deep in his eyes.

Sid:- i love u, he too replied with the same intensity.

Sana:- i love u too bol saley, she said to hear the reason for it which he always gives.

Sid:- no baby i love u b'coz i just love u not because u love me, he said smilingly explaining as he knew she just want to hear this from him.

Sid:- baby u gotta go na, he said breaking the hug and kissed her forehead.

As, he kissed her forehead that they heard hootings as they looked around it was paparazzi who were standing their clicking them was hotting they were a bit far from them they can't capture their conversations but obviously these sidnaaz moments captured in pictures are always meant to be the talk of the town.