Chapter 23 - Cheesy

Sana:- by the way someone was saying me to praise them for the place, do u still want the paises, while breaking the hug.

Sid:- no no lady all praises fr u, i can even praise you in many different ways like much more than words, with a wink.

Sana:-shut up and stop being cheesey, trying to maintain a poker face.

Sid:- huh, faking anger.

After their cute banters they all move back towards the cottage to have food.
And all have dinner when sid asked hesitantly, "inn sbko y khanna bnana tumne sikhaya h i mean".

Sana:- hnmm mne sikhaya h, itne dessert ata h tumlog wait kro m aai abhi, saying so she leaves nd gestured kushal to come.

Sana:- kushal tuje sidarth ka dhyan rkhne bola tha na or tere expressions se muje to ni lga tha k 5 saal m tum dono ne ek dusre ki shkl bhi dekhi ho.

Kushal:- asa ni h chirpy tu glt

Sana:- u can't lie to me nd u know that very well now tell me what happened.

Kushal:- he punched me.

Sna:- so what, can't u do this much for him.

Kushal:- he humiliated me in front of so many people.

Sana:- anyways jo hogya hogya aab muje mre bhrat sath chahiye smjha nd age bhi u will take care of him.

Kushal:- hnmm abhi chle jagat mata ka lecture hogya ho to kyuki desserts agye honge abi tk to.

They both move towards the table where all were sitting nd having desserts.

Sidarth was having the pudding when sana snatched it from his hand and shouted at the top of her lungs, " what the hell is wrong with you are u out of your head hann".

Sid:- what the hell is wrong with u what have i did, saying so he started itching his body badly.

Sana:- this is the thing wrong with you it's an pineapple pudding. Karan get the car nd u come with me. Nd shweta di plyzz get the medicine box.

As shweta handed her the box she searched the box like a mad woman nd chanting, antihistamine, nd finally she got it. Nd make sidarth gulp that medicine nd helped him to get into the car.

In the car :-

Karan:- mam dr pas jana k ghar.

Sana:- ghr coz i have given him the medicine nd their is not any other cure of it, even this medicine will start showing its affects after sometime we can just try to comfort him nothing except than that, while tears rolling down her cheeks.

Karan:- okay.

Saying so they move towards the mension till the time his whole face was swallowed nd his throat nd lips were plumped. Sana helped him to get into the bedroom nd remove his shirt nd his whole face nd upper body till shoulders was red nd swallowed.

Sana :- u wait here okay nd don't close your eyes i will just be back.

Saying so she runs downstairs nd get ice cubes nd came back into the room.

Sidarth was feeling dizzy nd it was getting difficult for him to open his eyes as sana came back to him nd started rubbing the ice all over the body.

Sid POV :-

As we all were having our deserts. I don't what these people have ordered nd i was just having it i have barely eaten 2 spoons of the desert when i found something weired about its taste but all were their so i began eating again it was almost finished when my death yes my wife snatched it from me nd shouted at the top of her lungs. I understand that she is upset of me coz of our past but it doesn't mean that she will shout on me infront of everyone. So i too shouted at her nd even before i can complete i began rubbing my nails on my skin. Nd just then what i saw next was their was tears in her eyes nd then she told me it was an pineapple pudding. Oh shit it means that's why she was shouting coz she know am allergic to the pineapples. But the damage is done nd am just rubbing my skin nd staring at her. This women who wants to kill me alive just from her looks is here rushing like a mad women trying to find the medicine nd have been trying her level best to comfort me. Helping me in rubbing my skin trying to divert my attention so i may not hurt myself. And somehow we reached in our room when she said she will be back. I was rubbing my skin when she came back open my shirt nd began rubbing the ice on my skin nd i was even finding it difficult to breath nd now she was rubbing ice on my skin from her one hand nd other one was on her phone talking to someone. After ending the call she asked, "where is the medicine box".

Sid:- but u have already given me the medicine, while sneezing.

Sana:- hnmm i kmow but doctor has suggested to give one more coz symptoms are increasing plyzz ye lele ek baar, while handing the medicine nd water.

As i gulp the medicine again slowly slowly i stopped rubbing my body nd she has lied me on the bed nd kept my head in her lap nd examining me very carefully. Nd i drifted to the sleep. May be, due to medicines.

_____________________________________

Love Pre
💞💞💞