Chapter 81 - Panic Attack

Sana:- I.. I.. F.. Felt worthless, she repeated breathing heavily.

Sidarth rushed to her and took her in his embrace to relax her he was been constantly rubbing her back to soothen and calm her down he placed numerous kisses at her head but nothing seems to be working. She was gasping for breath very badly. A thought clicked his mind he immidiately removed his phone from his pant pocket and dialled Aparna.

Sid:- Hello, Ad vo vo shehnaz can't breathe, he said panicking.

Aparna:- jiju relax it must be a panic attack calm her down.

Sid:- i did tried but nothing seems to be working AD what should I do, he asked.

Aparna:- jiju teach her how to breathe.

Sid:- mtlb

Aparna:- teach her the breathing process jiju do it fast otherwise she may lose her consciousness and it will become worst,she said hurriedly.

Sidarth immediately ended the call up and hold her hand and placed it at his stomach.

Sid:- baby breath inhale, he said taking the oxygen in.

Sid:- exhale.

Sid:- inhale

Sid:-exhale.

He repeated the pattern a few times making her breath normal. And he succeeded too after several attempts. But he didn't stopped he continued repeating the same.

Sid:- inhale,he continued.

Sana :- thik hu mein aab, she said finally being normal.

Sid:- pakka na ruk me pani lekar aata hu, he asked to which she nodded.

He got up leaving her hand but she hold it again.

Sana:- don't leave please, she pleaded.

Sid:- haan meri jaan kahi nahi jaa raha bs pani la raha hu tere liye, he said softly.

Sana:- Nahi acha idhar aa, she said gesturing him to crouch down.

He made a confused face but obliged she got up and asked him to hold her he did pick her up at his shoulders in a piggy bag ride and she climbed like a little koala.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They both smiled at the way they were standing. He took her to the kitchen she filled two glass of water they both drank it up and then they both walked into the room. He laid her down on the bed and hover over her.

He pressed his lips at hers kissing her lovingly pouring all the love for her in the world. They kept devouring each other's mouth relishing their re-union. They both have died hundred deaths in these days without each other.

After a few minutes he let go of her lips which has turned extremely red & swelled. He then moved down and pressed his mouth at her neck. Her eyes were closed too she was trying to catch her breath. He took some flesh in his teeth out of her neck marking his territory making her moan. Oh gosh these moans drives him insane and he needs to be in control so he sucked that area to soothe the pain.

In a swift motion Sid picked her up and layed her on top of him. Sana was startled for a second but then smiled at him. She cupped his face in her palm and pressed feathery kisses at his face beginning from his head to his neck.

Sana:- i love you, she said placing a final peck at his lips softly.

Sid:- i love you, he said samshing his lips at her again kissing her roughly.

After a few minutes they both broke the kiss as they felt the oxygen being knocked out from them.

Sid:- Baby when are you suppose to be in hospital, his voice cracked as he said that.